Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Propionate PIP

SGRACE19

Why does Test Prop and only Test Prop seem to give me the worst PIP in my quad? Is it more likely the lab I got this Prop from or is this common?

Thanks

Why does Test Prop and only Test Prop seem to give me the worst PIP in my quad? Is it more likely the lab I got this Prop from or is this common?

Thanks

I see a lot of people complain about prop and PIP. Unless you are running shorter esters stacked with the prop id always run test enanthate or test cyp to cut down on the injections but thats just me I hate needles lol.

very common with test prop and well known... the quad is also a spot where there is little room for error on injections

Good to know, thanks Dylan. Yeah I use my quad fairly regularly and my research just told me halfway between knee and hip, slightly outer portion where you feel the center of the muscle. ..I do occasionally fuck up and hurt for a couple days.. I am more afraid of deltoid shots for some reason I feel like that has to be a tiny amount of room for error. Thanks again!

Good to know, thanks Dylan. Yeah I use my quad fairly regularly and my research just told me halfway between knee and hip, slightly outer portion where you feel the center of the muscle. ..I do occasionally fuck up and hurt for a couple days.. I am more afraid of deltoid shots for some reason I feel like that has to be a tiny amount of room for error. Thanks again!
anytime bro

Test prop gave me bad PIP as well (I don't run short esters anymore). Test propionate has a high melting point well above human body temperature, so once the oil dissipates, the hormone tends to deposit in a smaller area and not really distribute farther which is quite painful.

yeah man I am limping like an asshole today. I want to start throwing a deltoid shot in the rotation i just need to research how to do it perfectly, the last thing I want to do is fuck up my shoulder

Thanks

Never used it so I can't say.

Very common as I use it for my TRT. You get used to it after a while. The energy on Prop for me personally is night and day difference compared to other esters. It's my favorite.

Hsppeks a lot with prop. Also dont pin the same site more than once every 10 days or so. You need to rotate. Otherwise you'll build scar tissue. If you inject t into scar tissue it will give horrible pip

Hsppeks a lot with prop. Also dont pin the same site more than once every 10 days or so. You need to rotate. Otherwise you'll build scar tissue. If you inject t into scar tissue it will give horrible pip

do you use shoulders regularly? I know what you mean when you accidentally go into a lump on your glute, ughhh.. i need to stay away from my legs for a bit a need a new home, delts the next safest I'm guessing..

do you use shoulders regularly? I know what you mean when you accidentally go into a lump on your glute, ughhh.. i need to stay away from my legs for a bit a need a new home, delts the next safest I'm guessing..
Delts, quads, glutes are all good to rotate

Back
Top Bottom