Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proposed Cutting Cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Smile Proposed Cutting Cycle

Hi all I am going to be doing my first cutting cycle that will last 12-16 weeks. I would like some constructive criticism mainly on diet and anything else that could be done better, many thanks in advance.

Stats 5,8", 28 years old, 170lbs, 23% Bodyfat. I am not a bodybuilder I am into submission grappling along with weightlifting for strength/body composition. I have 5 cycles under my belt but never have done a cutting cycle i tended to do so much cardio between/during cycles that it was never really needed.

I have had some health issues that took around a year to overcome and over that time lost a lot of my previous gains and gained a lot of body fat. I am now ready to get back into the swing of things. I would like to get my body fat percentage around 10% if not into the single digits if that is actually possible in 12-16 weeks.

I have been easing my way back into weightlifting and cardio along with 16/8 IF protocol and also have been on the boiled egg diet with fasted cardio. I have worked my way back to an hour on the bike fasted and have been doing a 4 day upper lower split. I have lost around 15 lbs in the last 6-8 weeks but would like to give the cutting cycle ago to preserve what muscle I have left along with speeding the fat loss process up.

depending on bodyfat percentage I may increase the cycle to 16 weeks but I don't think that will be necessary.

the proposed cycle will consist of:

Test E 600MG per week - Weeks 1-12
    Tren E 400MG per week - Weeks 1-10
    Winstrol 50MG per day - Weeks 7-10
    Clenbuterol Weeks 4+5 and 8+9
    T3 Weeks 4-10 (is 7 weeks of T3 too long/too short etc?)

Clenbuterol dosage protocol:
    Days 1-3 40mcg Clenbuterol
    Days 4-6 60mcg Clenbuterol
    Days 7-9 80mcg Clenbuterol
    Days 10-12 60mcg Clenbuterol
    Days 13-14 40mcg Clenbuterol
    2 Week pause with the Clenbuterol and repeating this same schedule weeks 8+9

T3 dosage protocol:
    Weeks 4-5 25mcg T3
    Weeks 6-8 50mcg T3
    Week 9 25mcg T3
    Week 10 12.5mcg T3

I like IF 16/8 while eating clean during my 8 hour eating window but i am thinking maybe i eat 6+ meals per day (every 3 hours) and keeping the meals clean and keeping a 500-700 calorie deficit from maintenance calories.

Questions:

1) What would be best for me diet wise out of the two above options or is there a better way of dieting for this cycle?

2) It is my first time running Clen and T3 so I have opted to start with smaller dosages while monitoring my BP and getting bloodwork done.
    Are these dosages too low and a waste of my time or will I see good gains from these dosages?

3) If I can meet my weight loss goals mid way through the cycle would it be ok/effective to extend the cycle to 16-20 weeks and finish with a bulk/strength focus continuing the same AAS dosages dropping the clen and T3 and perhaps finishing with a 4 week run of Anadrol?

Sorry for the 10 million words, big thanks to anyone that read all of that and is able to give me some constructive criticism/tips etc.

Regards,

Swift.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No to clen. No to T3. No to AAS at your body fat%. The first two can cause serious issues, and steroids can be very problematic at such a high bf% Look into a sarms cutting stack, and continue keeping your diet and training right

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not trying to be a dick bro, but if you've done 5 cycles and this is where you are now, you are doing something seriously wrong. At 170 and 23% bf you must not have a lot of muscle. I'm about your height and at 23% I was around 200 lbs.

I'd definitely stay away from Clen and T3. For me the risks and sides far outweigh any benefits.

I wouldn't touch any AAS until at least 15% bf...some will even say closer to 10-12%.

I'd recommend some Cardarine, Ostarine and maybe Stenabolic. This stack helped me immensely.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Not trying to be a dick bro, but if you've done 5 cycles and this is where you are now, you are doing something seriously wrong. At 170 and 23% bf you must not have a lot of muscle. I'm about your height and at 23% I was around 200 lbs.

I'd definitely stay away from Clen and T3. For me the risks and sides far outweigh any benefits.

I wouldn't touch any AAS until at least 15% bf...some will even say closer to 10-12%.

I'd recommend some Cardarine, Ostarine and maybe Stenabolic. This stack helped me immensely.
    I am not a bodybuilder bro I compete in submission grappling so I have never aimed at being a high weight that isn't wise in my sport. and I think you missed the part where I have been out a year due to injury so what I had gained from the 5 cycles is basically gone completely.

I appreciate the responses but personally I think Clen and T3 in moderate dosages with constant BP monitoring along with bloodwork is a lot safer then Cardarine, Ostarine and Stenabolic. I am really interested in those Sarms but we literally know nothing about them other then the fact a pharma company that invested millions into them and could have potentially made billions just dropped them completely. that to me is a hell of a lot more intimidating then a little clen and t3 with aas I have previously used. not trying to be a dick either just being honest. cheers.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey mate

First of all i agree with some of the comments above. 23% bf is way too high for aas use. Higher body fat causes alot more side effects, especially estrogenic sides. Also bp and cholesterol with gear use is a real issue as it is, even more so with higher body fat. However, i also know that you have made up your mind, so i will give my opinions

1) i don't count calories. I eat pretty basic. Cut fats down to a minimum. Eat lean proteins (chicken, turkey, lean steak, egg whites) and non startchy carbs (oats, brown rice, sweet potato). Eat heaps of vegetables too, broccoli is very good at keeping you full. For example, if you are having 6 meals a day. Have a form of carbs, protein of your choice and vegetables. Do that at every meal. As you loose weight, you will need to adjust your food intake. So i would cut out a carb meal, so now only 5 of your meals contain carbs. As weightloss stalls, cut something else out, or lower portions. But ultimately lowering carbs is the best way. But you will never want to eliminate them completely as they are essential for energy before and after workouts. You need to play around with it.

2) don't use clen. I promise you that you will not need it. Complete waste of money. I don't rate it. I have never experienced better fat loss with it. All it did was fuck with my heart.

3) yes you could switch to a bulk cycle midway.

You're proposed doses for a cut are too high. The point of a cut is to preserve muscle mass while dieting. You could do that with just 250 test.

If you are dead set on using tren then i think a good cut would be 250 test and 200 tren. I'd drop the winny completely.

If you decide to bulk midway through, i would switch tren to another compound. Running tren for 20 weeks would not be good for you at all

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Look into Kris Gethin 12 week hardcode training videos. Gives you all your diet and training needs. He cuts down on this program while increasing strength.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Astirid View Post
    and I think you missed the part where I have been out a year due to injury so what I had gained from the 5 cycles is basically gone completely.

My apologies, I did miss that part. I am usually on my phone replying so I do sometimes inadvertently overlook pieces of longer posts. I am

I appreciate the responses but personally I think Clen and T3 in moderate dosages with constant BP monitoring along with bloodwork is a lot safer then Cardarine, Ostarine and Stenabolic. I am really interested in those Sarms but we literally know nothing about them
    I'd partially agree with this. While you are correct that Sarms aren't as studied as AAS, I'd have to argue against Clen and T3 being safer. I am not at all affiliated with any sponsor here that sells Sarms, I only speak from personal experience. I had good luck with a 12 week stack of what I mentioned above. In that 12 weeks I had bloodwork twice and there were 0 negative affects from the use of Sarms.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    Hey mate

First of all i agree with some of the comments above. 23% bf is way too high for aas use. Higher body fat causes alot more side effects, especially estrogenic sides. Also bp and cholesterol with gear use is a real issue as it is, even more so with higher body fat. However, i also know that you have made up your mind, so i will give my opinions

1) i don't count calories. I eat pretty basic. Cut fats down to a minimum. Eat lean proteins (chicken, turkey, lean steak, egg whites) and non startchy carbs (oats, brown rice, sweet potato). Eat heaps of vegetables too, broccoli is very good at keeping you full. For example, if you are having 6 meals a day. Have a form of carbs, protein of your choice and vegetables. Do that at every meal. As you loose weight, you will need to adjust your food intake. So i would cut out a carb meal, so now only 5 of your meals contain carbs. As weightloss stalls, cut something else out, or lower portions. But ultimately lowering carbs is the best way. But you will never want to eliminate them completely as they are essential for energy before and after workouts. You need to play around with it.

2) don't use clen. I promise you that you will not need it. Complete waste of money. I don't rate it. I have never experienced better fat loss with it. All it did was fuck with my heart.

3) yes you could switch to a bulk cycle midway.

You're proposed doses for a cut are too high. The point of a cut is to preserve muscle mass while dieting. You could do that with just 250 test.

If you are dead set on using tren then i think a good cut would be 250 test and 200 tren. I'd drop the winny completely.

If you decide to bulk midway through, i would switch tren to another compound. Running tren for 20 weeks would not be good for you at all
    this post is amazingly spot on and a breathe of fresh air from the typical "eat in a deficit" or "eat less food" posts we get when someone needs to lose weight.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    this post is amazingly spot on and a breathe of fresh air from the typical "eat in a deficit" or "eat less food" posts we get when someone needs to lose weight.
    I've helped a few coworkers lose quite a bit of weight that way. I told them to eat one ingredient foods and eat as much as they want. You simply can't easily stuff enough food in your stomach to gain a bunch of weight if you eat very clean.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    Cheers mate, it's good to know others agree with that approach

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast