Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proposed Tren ace/test prop/t3/clen cycle 8 week cycle

Rodneycrypto

Registered
Weeks 1-8 Tren ace 75mg EOD (300mg pw)
Weeks 1-8 Test prop 250mg pw
Weeks 1-8 t3 50mg ED
Weeks 1-2 clen 100mg ED
Weeks 3-4 off clen
Weeks 5-6 clen 100mg ED
Weeks 7-8 off clen
PCT will be nolva and clomid 4 weeks (? Dosing)

Also supplementing with taurine, beta alanine, class, green tea extract, potassium glucosanate

Age 37
5'6
162lbs
Bf 19% measured by omron bf analyzer

Workouts will be 6 days a week weights and 30 mins LISS (bc of clen) each and 1 day of complete rest on Sunday.

I am thinking of eating at maintenance even though this is cut or would 500 deficit be better?

Need to run a deficit. Most people would drop clen and run a dnp cycle two weeks before starting aas but both have their risks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

are you sure you are 19% body fat? with those stats you really don't have too much muscle on your frame bro if that is the case.

maybe post up a picture for a more accurate #

you don't want to use steroids at that bf especially tren/test and clen. your heart will explode

Remember to run the proper support supplements with your cycle -
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Also, your PCT is a nightmare. Follow the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I would rather see you use SARMs for cutting and save the steroid cycle for down the road when you want to add some muscle. Just a side note though that I would never recommend clen or T3 and your PCT is awful. Check out the Perfect PCT in the stickies.

Back
Top Bottom