Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prostate acting weird on sarms

watsonsherlok

Registered
anyone ever go through this? It seems like my prostate is giving me problems since I got on sarms. not using the sponsor on here, using a product i got from a friend at the gym. My balls feel like they are crossed, like blue balls. I also noticed pain when I urinate, almost like i have kidney stones or something.

anyone ever go through this? It seems like my prostate is giving me problems since I got on sarms. not using the sponsor on here, using a product i got from a friend at the gym. My balls feel like they are crossed, like blue balls. I also noticed pain when I urinate, almost like i have kidney stones or something.
Real sarms dont cause those issues. Stick with real legit sarms from sarms.forsale

bro, you already know its the garbage that you have.. STOP using it immediately! you have no clue what you actually have nor do we... get off that shit, get your bloodwork done and get sarms from a TRUSTED source... https://sarms.forsale is the best you can find

Back
Top Bottom