Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein on cycle

skylie89

Registered
I am 10 weeks into a test/mast cycle. I am pretty happy with gains and now want to lean out some. Still planning on running test only for 3-4 more weeks. My question is how much if any muscle could I lose by ramping up cardio to 60-75 minutes ed? I mean heart rate at 160-165 almost the entire time. Would the test allow me to keep muscle if I am getting enough protein in my diet?

I am 10 weeks into a test/mast cycle. I am pretty happy with gains and now want to lean out some. Still planning on running test only for 3-4 more weeks. My question is how much if any muscle could I lose by ramping up cardio to 60-75 minutes ed? I mean heart rate at 160-165 almost the entire time. Would the test allow me to keep muscle if I am getting enough protein in my diet?

Well it obviously depends on your caloric intake. If you eat on a calorie surplus you shouldn't be losing muscle. And yes test along with a hypercaloric diet will ensure you'll hold onto them gains.

It depends on how much you are eating. Cardio obviously helps you drop fat by creating a bigger caloric defecit through increased expenditure, so you have to look at overall output versus input and make sure your defecit ismt too large. I'd recommend staying at no more than 500 below

Back
Top Bottom