Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien intake on cycle

cereal_killer

Is it important to increase protien intake on cutting cycle or is it okey to use 1.6 per kg of body weight .I was having blood urea problem a month ago but it’s fine now so I don’t wanna stress out my kidneys and Just want to be in the safe zone so please tell me what you do on your cycle both cut and bulk . How much of an increment you do ?

you dont have to at all... thats up to you bro... you are already taking in a lot as you have it listed...

So if I take 180gram of protien , I am gonna get gains and not lose muscle as compared to higher doses . So no diffrence in gains or fat loss I suppose .

bro, seriously... thats not going to change your gains one way or another... if you are taking in very small amounts, it might detract a bit but you are acting like this is make or break or something...

bro, seriously... thats not going to change your gains one way or another... if you are taking in very small amounts, it might detract a bit but you are acting like this is make or break or something...

Now I can just go on with my diet plan . Just got your approval . Thanks brother

JUST STOP obsessing so much about protein. it has been pushed hard the past 30 years by supplement companies to sell you more protein powder.

the best trainers in the world, training the best athletes know the secret to gains. it is proper workouts (not over training either) and SLEEP. that is the secret. not how much protein you consume

Is it important to increase protien intake on cutting cycle or is it okey to use 1.6 per kg of body weight .I was having blood urea problem a month ago but it’s fine now so I don’t wanna stress out my kidneys and Just want to be in the safe zone so please tell me what you do on your cycle both cut and bulk . How much of an increment you do ?

Nothing. The issue here is - are you losing muscle or not? If not? Keep as is. If you are... up it a LITTLE.

My protein intake stays around 400ish grams (+/- 25g) year round, no more than 2 protein shakes a day... I try to get most from whole food sources. I manipulate carb intake the most, it varies day to day between weight lifting days, cardio days, work days etc

You’re probably eating too much as it is. 1.6 is a lot. Don’t put too much value in the little myths you hear about protein. 1-1.2 is totally enough. Unless you’re one of those brutes that does 4 grams of gear at a time.

You’re probably eating too much as it is. 1.6 is a lot. Don’t put too much value in the little myths you hear about protein. 1-1.2 is totally enough. Unless you’re one of those brutes that does 4 grams of gear at a time.

You realize he said per kilogram right? So for my 300lb ass you're suggesting 110-135g accounting for 1-1.2g/kg lean mass. That's absurd

^^^ in the USA we get way way way too much protein, sugar, carbs, etc. in our diets. that isn't what anyone needs to worry about at all

what we DON'T get enough of is SLEEP, SLEEP, and yeah SLEEP. ask Tom Brady why he is still going at 42 and the answer is simple.. he gets 9 hours of sleep a night no questions asked during the season and 8 hours in the offseason

if you want the truth about protein i will tell you that you only need .6g per pound.. so a 200 pound guy needs 120g a day. that is AMPLE and it doesn't have to be consistent or exact.. i actually want everyone to by CYCLING their macros on a daily basis. not trying to 'hit a #' once you master those 2 things i tell you then your fitness and general health will improve significantly

Back
Top Bottom