Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protocol to get shreded in 30 days

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Fitness lifestyle is growing over the years and alot of people looking to build muscle but what most people are looking is to lose weight and burn fat.
And i decide to write this article showing all my secrets that i learn over 20 years as athlete and coach .

Protocol to burn fat and lose weight in 30 days ( using all the guns we have )

*Do fasted cardio every day 60min ( bike, walking, treadmill )
*Do very low carb diet , 6 meals were 4 of them are only protein and the other 2 ( before and after workout with carbs like rice or sweet potato ) .

The real secret protocol:
Wake Up and take:
*20mg Cardarine
*50mcg Cytomel
*40mcg clenbuterol ( clen you will increase when you stop shaking , but maximum 120mcg)
*500mcg HGH Frag intramuscular with insulin syringe
*50mcg proviron
*20mg anavar
*20mg winstrol oral

Pre workout:
*30mg anavar
*30mg winstrol oral
*5ius HGH ( if you can afford)

After shower before bed:
*250mg test cyp or E week
*600mg Masteron E week

If you follow this protocol in 30 days you are a complete different person . I suggest you take a picture before because you will not believe how you change.

MONSTRO

Attachments

• 13131268_1133039863404407_342037895220158594_o.jpg
    13131268_1133039863404407_342037895220158594_o.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 46
50 mcg of proviron is the reccommend dose for sure. Good Job idiot.

You are welcome . Im not here to make enemies , im here to learn with people with alot of knowledge like you. Because i believe nobody knows all and we can learn with beginners to.

50 mcg of proviron is the reccommend dose for sure. Good Job idiot.

dude why you attacking monstro? English isn't his first language so give him a break if he put mcg vs. mg. everyone knows what he meant

he is a nice guy and trying to help people.

Thats a lot of shit to take. It definitely fits the goal but I like a more conservative approach

Yes this is extreme of course , you dont expect less than that to get huge results in 30 days . But anyone adapt for is situation ( remember some people cant use clen because of hearth problems and many other thinks ). What i post here is the way to attck all angles to burn fat quick . Im not telling someone to use it, just a extreme exemple how to get crazy quick results .

You can do this with any body fat , of course is always good idea burn maximum fat as natural and then do this cycle .

That is definitely a heavy cycle with a ton of compounds but if ran with a good diet and training routine you could see ridiculous results in 30 days. Only thing I would do different is swap the esters to prop on the test/mast.

That is definitely a heavy cycle with a ton of compounds but if ran with a good diet and training routine you could see ridiculous results in 30 days. Only thing I would do different is swap the esters to prop on the test/mast.

This is a great view brother , is the goal is 30 days short ester best option . I put long esters because most of the people that will try will not do all 100% and will need more time for sure . The title 30 days is a BOOM but if you do all 100% .

Back
Top Bottom