Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protonmail deactivation emails

brooklynstar

Proficient Brother
Has anyone received emails from protonmail saying that they will deactivate the account? Is it just spam? Also saying I have two undelivered package it provides a link to click on to track. I haven’t clicked on the link. That’s BS because I haven’t ordered anything... should I stop using the email address or just change it? I haven’t used it in a while?

i dont have anything like that on mine bro... sounds like its not from them... check the actual sent from address first... you can forward it to them too if you are worried but my guess is it didnt actually come from them

Has anyone received emails from protonmail saying that they will deactivate the account? Is it just spam? Also saying I have two undelivered package it provides a link to click on to track. I haven’t clicked on the link. That’s BS because I haven’t ordered anything... should I stop using the email address or just change it? I haven’t used it in a while?

bro those are spam...dont open it will give you a virus...

Yeah it’s weird I’m not clicking on any links...I was weary of using the email. Actually I still am. But if it’s spam...I guess I’ll keep it.

Bro so i can still use the email address?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Bro.... so you think it’s ok for me to continue use the of email address?

Ask the provider

spam mail for sure be careful not to open it!

So bro you think its ok for to continue using the proton email address?

Yes, I don't see a big problem. Just the idea of these "secure" email addresses are flawed anyways. If LE was trying to catch someone for illegal activities they can do it. Think about it.....you can be 1 in thousands with a "secure" address or 1 in millions with something like a gmail account. In the end I am not convinced that one is more "secure" than the other.

Back
Top Bottom