Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron added with Sarms?

proviron is one of those compounds that is very minimally suppressive. i have seen evidence that it even can be used in pct without suppressing the HPTA.
That's interesting, I read it works really fast too. Also read it's highly faked

Is it safe to throw Proviron on the last few weeks of a Sarm cycle to really lean out?

Sounds like kinda random planning to me.

I take all 50mg in the morning for convenience, but you can definitely split your proviron dose.

I have a log here running sarms and proviron.

50mg/day of proviron shut me down. Total T was 25.

I would run a full pct if you are going to stack the suppressive sarms and proviron.
I've seen this as well. Some people have no issues, but some people do get suppression from it a great deal

I've seen this as well. Some people have no issues, but some people do get suppression from it a great deal

Yea I was pretty surprised I felt great and I have run sarms stacks before and id be a little suppressed but not like that so when I saw the bloodwork I was like WTF wow didnt realize proviron would do that to me.

In the end though it really comes to bloodwork. I would have donee just a mini PCT but instead I went full PCT due to how low my test levels were. Only good news is that LH and FSH wasnt 0 like on a full cycle so recovered fairly quickly.

sure it is...

proviron is one of those compounds that is very minimally suppressive. i have seen evidence that it even can be used in pct without suppressing the HPTA.
Both of these..

it can work effectively in pct/cruises and whatnot... Proviron is a Swiss army knife of a compound.. there is data supporting that it is NOT suppressive , and I seen data that shown just a faction of % with slight decbile changes that it was suprressive, and the conclusion from that test cited it was NOT suppressive based on the slight variance and drop..
You can use prov with anything,and year around

Does Proviron burn fat or just reduce water under the skin to give that hard grainy look?

Too much broscience. Diet is el numero uno.

Back
Top Bottom