Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron with Deca

s.gentz

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
BodyBuilder
Next cycle will include deca so I will also run proviron at 50mg/day. This will be the first cycle using proviron. Never had any issues with deca but why chance it. The question i have is should I run the proviron just to the end of the cycle or should I continue for week/month past the last shot?
On TRT so no PCT. Thanks in advance.

Next cycle will include deca so I will also run proviron at 50mg/day. This will be the first cycle using proviron. Never had any issues with deca but why chance it. The question i have is should I run the proviron just to the end of the cycle or should I continue for week/month past the last shot?

If you do a PCT you need to stop proviron end of cycle yes. On TRT you can use 50mg with the test and that way you will have test and free test high . Proviron is a must and makes testosterone stronger

If you do a PCT you need to stop proviron end of cycle yes. On TRT you can use 50mg with the test and that way you will have test and free test high . Proviron is a must and makes testosterone stronger

Thanks for the reply. The question is not can I but should I run the proviron longer than the cycle until most of the deca has cleared?

I would run proviron to the end and even into your TRT, it's a positive addition. Proviron and GW have synergy.

you definitely run it up until pct... ive seen it used in pct's time and time again and when ive seen people that run the proper pct and add it in, it never negatively effects it... ive used it on trt several times as well... also, as lev pointed out, it pairs extremely well with GW501516

You are going to start pct two weeks after last injection. Run your proviron during those two weeks until pct starts

you will be fine either way man, proviron with offset the DHN issues with nandrolone enough running it the whole way. maybe keep it going another week or two after last injection

Thanks Steve. That's what I was looking for.

bro i used deca without proviron and my dick stopped working. def use it man, makes a big difference.

I've never had any issues using deca but my MG/wk will be a little higher this cycle than I have ever used so wanna be safe that sorry.

you definitely run it up until pct... ive seen it used in pct's time and time again and when ive seen people that run the proper pct and add it in, it never negatively effects it... ive used it on trt several times as well... also, as lev pointed out, it pairs extremely well with GW501516

I would run proviron to the end and even into your TRT, it's a positive addition. Proviron and GW have synergy.

I don't PCT as I am on TRT. I was thinking of running a week or so after last pin. After that I will need to drop all and go back to TRT dosage of test only as I will have bloodwork a few weeks later and I can't show up with super high test levels. The osteopath i use is not super concerned about numbers(goes by how I feel as long as other bloodwork is in line), but can't go in way outside of normal range.
Thanks for the responses.

bro steve says to use it man. i followed his advice and made the difference.

I'm def using it for this cycle. The question I was putting out there was should I run it ouy past the end of my cycle for a week or 2 to let the deca start to clear.

I don't PCT as I am on TRT. I was thinking of running a week or so after last pin. After that I will need to drop all and go back to TRT dosage of test only as I will have bloodwork a few weeks later and I can't show up with super high test levels. The osteopath i use is not super concerned about numbers(goes by how I feel as long as other bloodwork is in line), but can't go in way outside of normal range.
Thanks for the responses.

ive used it during trt, as i said, plenty of times...

you will be fine either way man, proviron with offset the DHN issues with nandrolone enough running it the whole way. maybe keep it going another week or two after last injection

Hey steve...sent you a PM

Sorry for hi jacking the thread...carry on yall

If you are going to use the Proviron to offset any issues from the Deca then your best bet is to use it for a full 30-45 days after your last shot of Deca. Proviron is an oral steroid and so it will pound your liver with extended use, so keep your dosing low and make sure to include N2Guard along with your cycle: www.N2Guard.com

Proviron is still a steroid so you don't want to run it in PCT. Run it right up until PCT.

I’m I’m trt so no need to pct as I’ve mentioned a few times already. I’m only asking if I should run the proviron a bit longer than the deca while it clears to prevent any sides after the fact.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are going to use the Proviron to offset any issues from the Deca then your best bet is to use it for a full 30-45 days after your last shot of Deca. Proviron is an oral steroid and so it will pound your liver with extended use, so keep your dosing low and make sure to include N2Guard along with your cycle: www.N2Guard.com

Thanks for the reply. I won’t be able to run the proviron more than two weeks after the cycle as I will have blood work a few weeks after that.
Always use n2guard. Great product. Kept my blood work in order while on tren. Some of my values even improved a bit from before the cycle. Will be placing another order soon.

Back
Top Bottom