Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron faked?

esterol27

Registered
Is proviron commonly faked with other steroids or is it usually good to go?
I’ve been using it on cycle and swear this stuff is making me more bloated. Is there a possibility that this stuff is really dianabol dbol or is that just conspiracy nuts stuff?

It wouldn't make sense to use d-bol to fake proviron. The effects are opposites and proviron is pretty cheap to make. But if you didn't use a reliable source, who knows? What else are you using? Why would you blame the proviron for the bloating?

I’ve been using it on cycle and swear this stuff is making me more bloated. Is there a possibility that this stuff is really dianabol dbol or is that just conspiracy nuts stuff?

I never seen fake proviron doubt it even exists. It's too cheap to fake.

That will depend on the source. Stick to PSL or NapsGear

I used to this with proviron years ago where Bayer was often faked but that I havent really heard or seen that much in anytime recently at all... I mean, people out there are so shady its entirely possible with anything... Its unfortunate but its definitely possible... i highly doubt its dbol though... it could also be changes in your diet etc... its hard to say but the way to avoid this is sticking with trusted sources bro... Domestic Supply has real Bayer proviron so if you have any concerns, make the switch

Use our approved sources and you wont have to worry about this problem!

You can buy a home kit and test it why not?

People will fake anything but I wouldn’t see them doing it with dbol but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom