Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron Gains Keepable?

Hard to say. There is some evidence that it is minimally suppressive and some that says it isn't at all

Exactly it suppressed the shit out of me but others it doesnt.

2 weeks I dont know if you would see much but for most people its not going to suppress you much.

Again just giving my feedback as I never had such suppress on just sarms and have always run from the same sources and when I added proviron my test was stupidly low.

Bloods were run at the end of my cardarine, sten, osta, LGD, RAD140 and proviron cycle. Doses of Osta were 25mg/day, lgd 10mg/day, rad140 20mg/day, proviron 50mg/day. I have run the same stack before and have not been suppressed anywhere near as much so the proviron really shut me down. Now it could have just been exacerbated by the sarms but I am not sure if I would run it again with sarms.

JMO

931Veqc.png

I think Proviron is anabolic and will definitely yield gains, not anadrol/dianabol type gains but some good lean mass. We never know what it can do because it is always taken with stronger compounds and never on its own. This study shows it is definitely anabolic

yes i guess my question was more based on how the proviron works without it will you be as vascular and grainy... assuming all stated above is true
No that will go away once you stop taking it. It's the steroid that enhances it so without it it's not going to be there

Nothing is keepable

Yehhh. Basically Ur only as big as what Ur running at that time.

Yeh, u can blast and cruise and run 4 week cruises at 250 test but no matter what Ur gonna lose muscle still... But a dedicated blast/cruise regime is the only way to maintain any real kinda muscle. And that's a life decision.
Iv always said, don't bother taking steroids unless you want to inject for life.

But that's my opinion. And also my life decision iv made. My natty low test made that decision easy. And my issues growing up being a 6'5" lanky rake fukked my head so bad, I could never be that thin and tall again it's not a good look.
Not to mention at my height to look big u need a lot of gear...
If I was 5'8 fukkk I'd look huge!!!

Yehhh. Basically Ur only as big as what Ur running at that time.

Yeh, u can blast and cruise and run 4 week cruises at 250 test but no matter what Ur gonna lose muscle still... But a dedicated blast/cruise regime is the only way to maintain any real kinda muscle. And that's a life decision.
Iv always said, don't bother taking steroids unless you want to inject for life.

But that's my opinion. And also my life decision iv made. My natty low test made that decision easy. And my issues growing up being a 6'5" lanky rake fukked my head so bad, I could never be that thin and tall again it's not a good look.
Not to mention at my height to look big u need a lot of gear...
If I was 5'8 fukkk I'd look huge!!!

Hahahaha dude im almost 6'9" and I feel you on the lanky thing. I luckily have a decently wide frame so can add mass pretty easily.

I stopped trying to get as big as guys half my size because it was damn near impossible so I just try to keep as much lean mass on as possible. I weight in around 260 pounds and pretty happy with that.

Yeah i didnt muscle gains i mean appearance gains. Very vascular and grainy....

That's more condition which is still diet related. If you stay tight on the diet after then you may hold onto some of the condition.

Back
Top Bottom