Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Proviron Gains Keepable?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    328
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Proviron Gains Keepable?

    So Iv been taking Proviron 50/mg day for a few weeks now on top of Ostarine, Rad, and GW and the vascularity and cuts are just awesome. I upped the dosage yesterday to 75/mg but was curious how Proviron actually works. I know it does not build muscle, and I was lean to start with but once I added this, wow just wow, the cuts are awesome but is it just reducing subcutaneous water under the skin that giving that look and when you come off of it it will go away or is it actually burning fat and your able to keep that look assuming the diet is in check etc...?


    Also do I need more than a mini PCT since it is a AAS?

    - - - Updated - - -

    for that matter does the RAD require a more aggressive pct?

    - - - Updated - - -

    for that matter does the RAD require a more aggressive pct?

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,389
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    So Iv been taking Proviron 50/mg day for a few weeks now on top of Ostarine, Rad, and GW and the vascularity and cuts are just awesome. I upped the dosage yesterday to 75/mg but was curious how Proviron actually works. I know it does not build muscle, and I was lean to start with but once I added this, wow just wow, the cuts are awesome but is it just reducing subcutaneous water under the skin that giving that look and when you come off of it it will go away or is it actually burning fat and your able to keep that look assuming the diet is in check etc...?


    Also do I need more than a mini PCT since it is a AAS?

    - - - Updated - - -

    for that matter does the RAD require a more aggressive pct?

    - - - Updated - - -

    for that matter does the RAD require a more aggressive pct?
    I ran 50mg/day for 6 weeks with my sarms stack of cardarie, osta, lgd, and rad140 and my test levels were 25.

    I would run at least 4 weeks of clomid at 25mg/day plus a natural test booster. You can also run bloods now just to see how suppressed you are looking at your total test, LH, FSH.

    Up to you but I was highly suppressed and it came from the proviron as ive never been that shut down on just sarms even running lgd and rad140 in tandem.

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,250
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To answer the topic title part of ANY steroid cycle gains are keepable. It's not steroid specific. Diet/nutrition and training are far more important than PCT (although it plays a BIG part).

    The problem is guys take a LOT of gear, blow up a lot and then screw up the PCT. Then they revert to the same diet they were on before instead of adjusting it to keep some of the gains. The same applies to training. A HUGE proportion of these guys only train hard and eat right on cycle.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    328
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    To answer the topic title part of ANY steroid cycle gains are keepable. It's not steroid specific. Diet/nutrition and training are far more important than PCT (although it plays a BIG part).

    The problem is guys take a LOT of gear, blow up a lot and then screw up the PCT. Then they revert to the same diet they were on before instead of adjusting it to keep some of the gains. The same applies to training. A HUGE proportion of these guys only train hard and eat right on cycle.
    yes i guess my question was more based on how the proviron works without it will you be as vascular and grainy... assuming all stated above is true

  5. #5
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,389
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    yes i guess my question was more based on how the proviron works without it will you be as vascular and grainy... assuming all stated above is true
    Proviron is not anabolic at all which is why stand alone its not suggested.

    It does help with vascularity I noticed once I added it to my sarms stack it did dry me out but strength/muscle gain was negligible if anything.

  6. #6
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13,244
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    yes i guess my question was more based on how the proviron works without it will you be as vascular and grainy... assuming all stated above is true
    No that will go away once you stop taking it. It's the steroid that enhances it so without it it's not going to be there

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't really make gains from Proviron in the first place. Proviron helps other compounds shine by allowing more unbound free test

  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    328
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I don't really make gains from Proviron in the first place. Proviron helps other compounds shine by allowing more unbound free test
    Yeah i didnt muscle gains i mean appearance gains. Very vascular and grainy....

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,250
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    Yeah i didnt muscle gains i mean appearance gains. Very vascular and grainy....
    That's more condition which is still diet related. If you stay tight on the diet after then you may hold onto some of the condition.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They will go away afterwards. Genetics and being lean play the biggest part in vascularity off cycle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •