Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron Gains Keepable?

powerup

Buff Brother
So Iv been taking Proviron 50/mg day for a few weeks now on top of Ostarine, Rad, and GW and the vascularity and cuts are just awesome. I upped the dosage yesterday to 75/mg but was curious how Proviron actually works. I know it does not build muscle, and I was lean to start with but once I added this, wow just wow, the cuts are awesome but is it just reducing subcutaneous water under the skin that giving that look and when you come off of it it will go away or is it actually burning fat and your able to keep that look assuming the diet is in check etc...?

Also do I need more than a mini PCT since it is a AAS?

- - - Updated - - -

for that matter does the RAD require a more aggressive pct?

- - - Updated - - -

So Iv been taking Proviron 50/mg day for a few weeks now on top of Ostarine, Rad, and GW and the vascularity and cuts are just awesome. I upped the dosage yesterday to 75/mg but was curious how Proviron actually works. I know it does not build muscle, and I was lean to start with but once I added this, wow just wow, the cuts are awesome but is it just reducing subcutaneous water under the skin that giving that look and when you come off of it it will go away or is it actually burning fat and your able to keep that look assuming the diet is in check etc...?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I ran 50mg/day for 6 weeks with my sarms stack of cardarie, osta, lgd, and rad140 and my test levels were 25.

I would run at least 4 weeks of clomid at 25mg/day plus a natural test booster. You can also run bloods now just to see how suppressed you are looking at your total test, LH, FSH.

Up to you but I was highly suppressed and it came from the proviron as ive never been that shut down on just sarms even running lgd and rad140 in tandem.

To answer the topic title part of ANY steroid cycle gains are keepable. It's not steroid specific. Diet/nutrition and training are far more important than PCT (although it plays a BIG part).

The problem is guys take a LOT of gear, blow up a lot and then screw up the PCT. Then they revert to the same diet they were on before instead of adjusting it to keep some of the gains. The same applies to training. A HUGE proportion of these guys only train hard and eat right on cycle.

To answer the topic title part of ANY steroid cycle gains are keepable. It's not steroid specific. Diet/nutrition and training are far more important than PCT (although it plays a BIG part).

The problem is guys take a LOT of gear, blow up a lot and then screw up the PCT. Then they revert to the same diet they were on before instead of adjusting it to keep some of the gains. The same applies to training. A HUGE proportion of these guys only train hard and eat right on cycle.

yes i guess my question was more based on how the proviron works without it will you be as vascular and grainy... assuming all stated above is true

yes i guess my question was more based on how the proviron works without it will you be as vascular and grainy... assuming all stated above is true

Proviron is not anabolic at all which is why stand alone its not suggested.

It does help with vascularity I noticed once I added it to my sarms stack it did dry me out but strength/muscle gain was negligible if anything.

I don't really make gains from Proviron in the first place. Proviron helps other compounds shine by allowing more unbound free test

I don't really make gains from Proviron in the first place. Proviron helps other compounds shine by allowing more unbound free test

Yeah i didnt muscle gains i mean appearance gains. Very vascular and grainy....

They will go away afterwards. Genetics and being lean play the biggest part in vascularity off cycle

Bro.....you’re not going to retain the vascularity and muscle hardening effects of Proviron once you stop running it. I wish lol. And I love Proviron

They will go away afterwards. Genetics and being lean play the biggest part in vascularity off cycle
Damn. Figured. But man it really took my appearance to another level pretty quickly. Granted was already lean...

Bro.....you’re not going to retain the vascularity and muscle hardening effects of Proviron once you stop running it. I wish lol. And I love Proviron
Is Proviron the kind of thing you can take for like 2 weeks somewhere between cycles of you wanted to get that look for something...

Maybe an asshole question, don't shoot me

Is Proviron the kind of thing you can take for like 2 weeks somewhere between cycles of you wanted to get that look for something...

I personally wouldn't, but it probably won't mess you up

most people dont understand how proviron works.. its frees up bound testosterone, lowering shbg which allows other compounds you are using to shine... on its own, you wouldnt see much from it and thats why many people complain about it because they dont really know how it works or have unrealistic expectations.. its allowing your sarms to shine more...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you need to up the dose if the results are awesome?

You can try whatever u like. 2 weeks of proviron won't do much.
If u want that look u need tren and winstrol.

But just do what makes u happy.

Everyone at the gym is in different stages of life, different levels of performance enhancement experimentation, each with there own unique goals and levels of where they want to be or want to look like.
I never judge anyone at the gym, whether they look like sticks, beast freaks, obese ect...

I like to lift people up no matter where they are in life. Cause I know If I'm down or out or feel small and somone gives me shit, than when the tables turn don't Fucking come looking for sympathy from me. That's how I see life anyway.

our bodies don't improve in a linear fashion. there will be ups and downs which is good and normal. if you want to improve in a linear fashion you can end up like rich piana and dallas mccarver who refused to ever take a step back

Back
Top Bottom