Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron only cycle

postrz4

Newbie Brother
Registered
Is it possible to run a cycle with proviron only? I know the slamming I'll get
but I only have proviron in my country
please tell me what type of results can I expect?

Yes you can but you going to get very lean bro you can run 50 mgs and you will cut a lot of bf your libido is going to be great happy wife lol but I don't recommend more than 4-5 weeks maybe

You won't gain any muscle. None. But, it will dry you out and you'll get horny a lot

Yes you can but you going to get very lean bro you can run 50 mgs and you will cut a lot of bf your libido is going to be great happy wife lol but I don't recommend more than 4-5 weeks maybe

Damn Bro, happy wife, more like Elated.

That will definitely put some Sparks in a Relationship.......................................JP

P.S.
Better get a Fire Extinguisher. There's going to be a Fire in that Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, and every where else in the House.

Last edited:
I always keep a stash as well. Mrs can always tell when I start it back up hahaha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

if you throw a few sarms in there like was suggest above or get a ph to run with it.

by itself its not going to do a whole lot. with one of the new GH prohormones n2bm has it would.....

i've ran sarms with proviron on a cruise and got EXCELLENT results and my friend, you are in luck because sarms1 ships to all international locations and ships discreetly to pass customs...

don't waste your time running proviron on its own... that's basically pointless... here is what i would run...

1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 n2guard www.n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate es www.n2bm.com
1-12 dspark www.n2bm.com

pct 13-16

hcgenerate es www.n2bm.com

I am currently running
Osta 25MG ED
S-4 50mg ED split dose
gw-501516 20mg ED split dose
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Been on for 5 days now and so far am loving it. Added some size, hardness, and getting leaner. My endurance is now starting to shoot through the roof too. My question is... I was originally going to run a Tbol cycle until I found out about SARMs. Long story short, I have a package coming in tomorrow with Tbol and Proviron. Any suggestions? Should I add it in or run it after this cycle? I am leaning towards adding Proviron in and saving the Tbol. I should also be receiving LGD-4033 tomorrow as well... so let me hear your suggestions. Thanks.

I am currently running
Osta 25MG ED
S-4 50mg ED split dose
gw-501516 20mg ED split dose
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Been on for 5 days now and so far am loving it. Added some size, hardness, and getting leaner. My endurance is now starting to shoot through the roof too. My question is... I was originally going to run a Tbol cycle until I found out about SARMs. Long story short, I have a package coming in tomorrow with Tbol and Proviron. Any suggestions? Should I add it in or run it after this cycle? I am leaning towards adding Proviron in and saving the Tbol. I should also be receiving LGD-4033 tomorrow as well... so let me hear your suggestions. Thanks.

Welcome....plz start your own thread in yhe future.

Meanwhile, I would recommend you add proviron and forget the tbol.

Your right, my bad. I just found this thread while doing a search and it was in line with what I was looking for. Thanks gearhead.

Back
Top Bottom