Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron works as an AI?

baastin

Registered
I'm gonna be running a bulking cycle and my goal is to manage my estrogen much better this time. my last cycle i listened to the wrong people and ran too much arimidex and felt like i ruined my cycle. this go around i was wondering if i can use proviron with my test at 600mg a week instead to control estrogen.

No! Proviron is NOT a replacement for an ai whatsoever. Obviously you need to get your ai dosing dialed in properly

Proviron helps with estrogen but for most people its not enough. Im running a very high test dose right now with deca, primo, and proviron. I was running an ai as well but I had to cut it out because my estrogen dipped too low from the antiestrogen effects from primo and proviron. This will not work for most, but for some that have low estrogen sensitivity and conversion like me, we have to be very careful with AIs.

At 600mg of test I would need 10-12.5mg aromasin EOD or .5mg arimidex EOD to control estrogen. If I added proviron, that may lower the AI dose needed but only blood work can verify. I still prefer estrogen to be on the higher side vs the lower side on cycle.

Back
Top Bottom