Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSA: 19nors and Effexor

ibiza33

Registered
A year ago I made several posts in regard to extreme lethargy shortly after injecting either deca or tren. I thought I was a very unfortunate responder to these drugs. Even at low doses of 150mg a week I would feel overwhelmingly tired and with brain fog and just mentally horrible. But then I had an issue with my Effexor prescription and went without it for several days. I started to feel almost exactly the same as when I was taking the 19nors. I had this far fetched idea that possibly they were interacting with the Effexor and blocking it from working. I could not find anything on the internet confirming this. I managed to switch from Effexor to lexapro earlier this year and I just recently started to take tren Ace (25mg/day). Well let me tell you, NO lethargy or any of the foggy sluggish side effects. If anything I actually feel a little bit of insomnia which is what most people report. I 100% conclude that the interaction between the two was what was causing my symptoms. I honestly can’t believe that this was the case, but I’m glad I figured it out. I’m leaving this here in hopes that someone else sees this in the future.

A year ago I made several posts in regard to extreme lethargy shortly after injecting either deca or tren. I thought I was a very unfortunate responder to these drugs. Even at low doses of 150mg a week I would feel overwhelmingly tired and with brain fog and just mentally horrible. But then I had an issue with my Effexor prescription and went without it for several days. I started to feel almost exactly the same as when I was taking the 19nors. I had this far fetched idea that possibly they were interacting with the Effexor and blocking it from working. I could not find anything on the internet confirming this. I managed to switch from Effexor to lexapro earlier this year and I just recently started to take tren Ace (25mg/day). Well let me tell you, NO lethargy or any of the foggy sluggish side effects. If anything I actually feel a little bit of insomnia which is what most people report. I 100% conclude that the interaction between the two was what was causing my symptoms. I honestly can’t believe that this was the case, but I’m glad I figured it out. I’m leaving this here in hopes that someone else sees this in the future.

Effexor (Venlafaxine) “...is a bicyclic antidepressant, and is usually categorized as a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI), but it has been referred to as a serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor”

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Venlafaxine

Escitalopram (Lexapro) is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3526882/

So these two medications work by different channels, which is why you could be feeling better, especially with the added Tren. I always stress on the forum about folks using MAOI’s, SSRI’s, SNRI’s and the contraindications they can cause even with OTC products. Always communicate with your doctor(s)

Ask your Dr to add buspar to your intake.. I've used both meds and effexor xr is my go-to at low dosages.. LOW dose of effexor with buspar does wonders compared to higher dosages, just an FYI.. Not that you said you are on high doses.

Buspar to effexor and many other drugs is what caber is to deca/tren (in laymen's terms).. In fact it can be used in place of caber in that dept. Its cheap and most Dr will give it to you with no issues..Long as you are using anti-D meds

Its a great addition to any SSRI.. It will assist with bringing that spring back into your step and even with sex drive and helping when you have the inability to ejaculate from these meds.

I've been off and on these meds most of my adult life do to have PTSD, I been down this road many times over and I've not only ask many questions but I've done extensive research (far more than just a fast google search)

Ask your Dr to add buspar to your intake.. I've used both meds and effexor xr is my go-to at low dosages.. LOW dose of effexor with buspar does wonders compared to higher dosages, just an FYI.. Not that you said you are on high doses.

Buspar to effexor and many other drugs is what caber is to deca/tren (in laymen's terms).. In fact it can be used in place of caber in that dept. Its cheap and most Dr will give it to you with no issues..Long as you are using anti-D meds

Its a great addition to any SSRI.. It will assist with bringing that spring back into your step and even with sex drive and helping when you have the inability to ejaculate from these meds.

I've been off and on these meds most of my adult life do to have PTSD, I been down this road many times over and I've not only ask many questions but I've done extensive research (far more than just a fast google search)
i actually had to use buspar myself many many years ago..i started to develop anxiety and that what was helped me TREMENDOUSLY get through it at the time

Way too many of you on a bunch of meds.

welcome to America. that is what the country is. a cesspool of mentally unstable people on a myriad of drugs. and we still are crazy anyway.

welcome to America. that is what the country is. a cesspool of mentally unstable people on a myriad of drugs. and we still are crazy anyway.

It seems to be a fairly recent thing, one which (as I have said before) we seem too keen to follow to medicate for EVERYTHING. I take fuck all. Literally last night, due to having to dump a barbell on squats, I took 2 paracetamol for the first time in ages.

Back
Top Bottom