Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL

Bigb334

Registered
I have to admit PSL came through with everything I ordered, very pleased!! Thanks vision thanks mobster sorry bro if I was a pain in the ass about order post office sucks not your service!

Cut mix 200x2
Rapidcut350x1
Tamoxifen x350 bulk sale
Colas
Already had some winny

- - - Updated - - -

Phil how should I use rapid cut dosage eod amount?

Glad everything arrived as we knew it would.
Thank you for trusting PSL. Looking forward to your feedback and updates on your products.

If you were on 350mg of test per week and 600 mg of Eq and 50mg of proviron, what would be the type of bloodwork numbers that would tell you that you in fact are. I dont think I've ever come that type of info. Does boldenone and other synthetics score on bloodwork?

No haven’t used tren

I always prefer to keep the levels as stable as possible and therefore, even with long esters, I have no boredom and problems getting injections every day.
But if you prefer you can also do EOD.

Being your first time with tren, my advice is not to overdo it.
1/2 ml ED, or 1 ml EOD is good to start.

You will have time in the next cycle to try higher dosages if you want.

I have to admit PSL came through with everything I ordered, very pleased!! Thanks vision thanks mobster sorry bro if I was a pain in the ass about order post office sucks not your service!

Told ya lol.

glad everything come through.. for bloods, I would wait 5 weeks and pull bloods 3 days after last injection, let the serums build up.

If you are running proviron with it, I would also test for free Test, and SHBG levels.. make sure to get a sensitive test LC-MS/MS
This will tell you what T you really have working for you, rather than an amount of bound test in total.

PSL not only is long time on market and when someone stay ON long time is because they work . They take care about us. They give you discounts by doing blood work test ( this is a real prove that what they have is real ) . No one will tell you to do blood work if they have underdosed or faked stuff

Back
Top Bottom