Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL and Bitcoin

Mac90

Registered
I apologize if this is the wrong section, if it is, then please move it to the right section. I’ve only posted on this forum a couple times, but I made an order for GH through PSL using bitcoin (coinbase) and can’t manage to find my transaction number (hash), and am worried about not getting my order because of it. I followed the instructions given on the order form, and can’t seem to get to my order history where the hashtag number is for my transaction. I used blockchain to try to find it, and I’m not sure if I got the right number. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

open a ticket and ask the support group for help.

on coinbase everything is tracked so if the transaction was successful you will surely find it.

I apologize if this is the wrong section, if it is, then please move it to the right section. I’ve only posted on this forum a couple times, but I made an order for GH through PSL using bitcoin (coinbase) and can’t manage to find my transaction number (hash), and am worried about not getting my order because of it. I followed the instructions given on the order form, and can’t seem to get to my order history where the hashtag number is for my transaction. I used blockchain to try to find it, and I’m not sure if I got the right number. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

PHIL said all:

open a ticket and ask the support group for help.

on coinbase everything is tracked so if the transaction was successful you will surely find it.

Typically if your transaction still shows 'Pending' you won't be able to see the transaction number. You have to wait for it to complete. There have been times where it took a day+ for me to get it

This is one of the issues with BTC (along with crazy high transaction fees). ETH, or BCH, among others, have lower fees and quicker transactions

Thanks in advance.

You just send them the url of the transaction, that seems to work fine for me.

This is easy, some applications will have it available but the best way to get this is to contact the customer service through the Bitcoin provider that you used give them all of your information that you have to validate that it's your account and they will give you the hash...
A lot of people swear that this number does not exist when in fact it does, sometimes you simply have to ask the customer service and they will give it to you with little to no problem..

I’m dealing with this right now. I’ve sent them what they requested earlier today ( picture of my transaction) haven’t heard back from them. They have now canceled my order.

Back
Top Bottom