Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Bloodwork

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
First of all props to PSL! Just got my labs and as always, PSL is legit!

I switched from doc prescribed pharma grade Test C to EP Test E from PSL to save money. The problem is I am really having a hard time dialing in my levels.

I have Test E 250 and my script was 150mg a week so I started at .6ml of the 250. After 5 weeks my levels came back over 1500. I dropped from 150mg to 125mg (.5ml), labs still came back over 1500.

I dropped to 100mg a week (.4ml) about 6 weeks ago. Got tested Wednesday, 4 days after last injection and levels are still over 1500. These were my results:

Total Test: >1500
Estradiol: 82
FSH: .02

My E is high because I thought at 100mg a week I could drop AI but not with these high test levels. So I immediately got back on Arimadex.

I'm thinking of dropping to .25ml a week but is that too small amount to inject? Should I buy Test 150 to dose this low? I bought several vials of 250 so I want to use it. .25ml just seems like such a small amount of oil...and forget dividing it up for 2x week injections.

I'm concerned that I've had 1500+ Test levels for 4-5 months now and I'm getting worried about my long term health. I know people do much worse to their bodies but I'm not even trying to cycle. I'm just trying to get stable levels around 600-800 for TRT.

I mean that seems a little off?

I cant imagine if you were on TRT that 100mg/week of Test E would give you those levels?

No idea but thats pretty nuts!

Believe me bro, that's what I thought as well. I have been injecting .4ml of Test E 250 which should come out to 100mg. I inject once a week on Sunday evening.

I've thought about splitting the dose and pinning every 4 days to see if maybe it would lower it and I know it keeps levels more consistent. But as I mentioned, I'm not sure about injecting. 2ml or less. It seems like a really small amount of oil. Think I'm going to give it a shot though.

If nothing else, I'll buy a some Test 100 or 150 so I can dose lower more easily and I'll save all my 250 for future blasts if I ever decide to go that route.

Good stuff..

just keep in mind that people will respond differently.. I take 200mg from my TRT script and I hardly get outside the outer range up upper 700's.. yet I know guys that use the same test and same dr and only use 125 and yet score higher than 1100.. people will metabolize at different rates.. maybe space out your injections longer, bear in mind that these are long esters and and they were intended for this purpose, some people can take 100-125mgs every 10 days.. just find your spot!

Back
Top Bottom