Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL delivers Touchdown with results

Journeybrah

Proficient Brother
Hey guys wanted to give you an update on some progress and blood work. I'll post and create a log when I have some time. I switched suppliers to PSL in November. My test levels were at total 4111 and free at 1898 taking Test E. I started in Jan with PSL Test E and dropped by dosage in half. My levels seemed to drop accordingly. I know it isn't linear but everything seems to be inline. Blood work done 2/27/19 and total was 2344 and free at 881.6. I posted a review that I ordered Domestic a little over a week ago and bammm it arrived several days later! I just started NPP 1 week ago. Last night I started to feel something working. This morning I am definitely fuller and holding a pump nicely. I have an international order on the way with the rest of my gear. Last international order took only a few weeks. Also Vision is bad ass. Spent a good amount of I'm sure his valuable time answering questions. He's a legit good guy. He hasn't been there for just my first order and then crappy service. Not at all, he's been there for me 110% of the time. I see everyone asking for a good source. Stop it....PSL is a legit 1 stop shop. I sound like an infomercial but when you're dealing with this stuff let's be honest it's kind of sketchy. This is the info I would want to hear before making a switch so I'm simply sharing my feelings. Nothing sketchy about PSL at all. From ordering, delivery, customer service to product quality so far it has been a perfect 10. Just finished my pre-workout meal.....Almost time to go make some gainzzzzzz. Let's go NPP.

Hey guys wanted to give you an update on some progress and blood work. I'll post and create a log when I have some time. I switched suppliers to PSL in November. My test levels were at total 4111 and free at 1898 taking Test E. I started in Jan with PSL Test E and dropped by dosage in half. My levels seemed to drop accordingly. I know it isn't linear but everything seems to be inline. Blood work done 2/27/19 and total was 2344 and free at 881.6. I posted a review that I ordered Domestic a little over a week ago and bammm it arrived several days later! I just started NPP 1 week ago. Last night I started to feel something working. This morning I am definitely fuller and holding a pump nicely. I have an international order on the way with the rest of my gear. Last international order took only a few weeks. Also Vision is bad ass. Spent a good amount of I'm sure his valuable time answering questions. He's a legit good guy. He hasn't been there for just my first order and then crappy service. Not at all, he's been there for me 110% of the time. I see everyone asking for a good source. Stop it....PSL is a legit 1 stop shop. I sound like an infomercial but when you're dealing with this stuff let's be honest it's kind of sketchy. This is the info I would want to hear before making a switch so I'm simply sharing my feelings. Nothing sketchy about PSL at all. From ordering, delivery, customer service to product quality so far it has been a perfect 10. Just finished my pre-workout meal.....Almost time to go make some gainzzzzzz. Let's go NPP.

Holly shit, how much test were you taking for levels at 4111?

PSL is amazing and vision is the man!

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Holly shit, how much test were you taking for levels at 4111?

PSL is amazing and vision is the man!

PSL Sponsored Athlete

I was about to ask the same question. Those numbers are through the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 1898 sounds doable but 4111???? that is crazy.... and what blood tests are you getting where it shows total test and free test???? PrivateMDlabs female hormone panel gives you ONE TEST score..... That's it.....

And that I assume is the one you should go by... The range for that score is like 240-916...... Which is the standard for measuring test....

Are you sure your score wasn't 1898??? I was running 500 mg/wk of Test E and my test was 1893....

The 1898 sounds doable but 4111???? that is crazy.... and what blood tests are you getting where it shows total test and free test???? PrivateMDlabs female hormone panel gives you ONE TEST score..... That's it.....

And that I assume is the one you should go by... The range for that score is like 240-916...... Which is the standard for measuring test....

Are you sure your score wasn't 1898??? I was running 500 mg/wk of Test E and my test was 1893....

Mine at 500mg of test cyp from PSL was 2800

Mine at 500mg of test cyp from PSL was 2800

It was test you ordered or given to run a log????? Did you post your blood work????

Thank you for taking the time and leaving this review. The board really appreciate this.
Glad to see your results and happy with your product and service.
Npp is one of my favs...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

It was test you ordered or given to run a log????? Did you post your blood work????

Test I ordered wasnt for a log.

I ramped my cycle from 250mg to 375mg to 500mg.

I posted the mid-cycle levels at 375mg dose and I was at almost 1900.

That was done using personalabs on my own. The 2800 was done at the end of my cycle but was routine annual bloodwork by my Primary Care and he was like WTF?? I didnt get a copy as he usually calls me with results and tells me if anything is out of whack (which test obviously was) but will see if I can get it from them.

Even if you just extrapolate from my 375mg/week bloods and the assumption that 1mg of test cyp equates to 4x-5x in your blood it would put me in the 2400-2500 range.

Just what I saw and again everyones body will metabolize test/any compound differently.

Post the report...I wonder if it's a unit of measure issue. Those numbers are super high...or he is taking a much larger dosage.

Thank you for the great feedback my brother.. and it's been a pleasure speaking with you as well.. I'm extremely excited to see how things work out for you.. I'm very very confident that you were going to roll into spring and summer in primo shape..;)

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I have limited time available due to work. Anyhow before I get hammered if been on and off gear for over 20+ years and have trained since about 17yrs old. I have photos and blood which I’ll post when I have some time. I definitely value everyone’s input. This is my favorite forum and appreciate everyone.
Here’s a few stats
47 yrs old
Currently 205 lbs
Bf - 12% ish

I’ve been on TRT from a dr @ 100mg cyp per week for the last 8 or so yrs.
note: I got gyno bad on my 2nd cycle. Got lucky and insurance paid for surgery (20 yrs ago) Lesson learned -:(

I was taking gear from the same source for years. I’ve always questioned its potency. My gains have always been decent but were no where near what they should have been. Mainly due to diet not being tightly in check not from the gear.

I really did an increase in test as an experiment to see if more is better. I wasn’t getting a lot of size. Maybe partly in my head.

My cycle was 750 test e week
800 eq
100 Tren A eod
Adex
Caber

Half way through I doubled the test E to 1,500 a week. I know I know.

This was actually a good learning experience where less is more. Didn’t really get more sides and my size didn’t increase as I was hoping. I was on 1500 for a month. Then blood work was done.

Took 10 weeks off back to just TRT.

Started up with PSL’s Test E and dropped back to 750 test E week and my levels dropped in half. Tells me old source and PSL are legit and also that more doesn’t = better.

I’m dropping the test to 500 wk and NPP 100 EOD.

Waiting for Prop to arrive and will switch out E so I can shoot the same day.

It’s been 10 days on NPP and I’m up 2 lbs where I was stuck at 203 forever. Last night arm day is best workout in months. Stronger and fuller.

Looking forward to Legs tonight.

Alright be gentle -:)

Awesome man! Let us know how this cycle goes. You should get some PSL test base and add that in on leg or chest day. It is absolutely amazing!

PSL Sponsored Athlete

I told you you were going to love the NPP.. that's why I made the suggestion my dude.. it will help you break right past those stagnant gains.. and The Best Is yet To come

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I have limited time available due to work. Anyhow before I get hammered if been on and off gear for over 20+ years and have trained since about 17yrs old. I have photos and blood which I’ll post when I have some time. I definitely value everyone’s input. This is my favorite forum and appreciate everyone.
Here’s a few stats
47 yrs old
Currently 205 lbs
Bf - 12% ish

I’ve been on TRT from a dr @ 100mg cyp per week for the last 8 or so yrs.
note: I got gyno bad on my 2nd cycle. Got lucky and insurance paid for surgery (20 yrs ago) Lesson learned -:(

I was taking gear from the same source for years. I’ve always questioned its potency. My gains have always been decent but were no where near what they should have been. Mainly due to diet not being tightly in check not from the gear.

I really did an increase in test as an experiment to see if more is better. I wasn’t getting a lot of size. Maybe partly in my head.

My cycle was 750 test e week
800 eq
100 Tren A eod
Adex
Caber

Half way through I doubled the test E to 1,500 a week. I know I know.

This was actually a good learning experience where less is more. Didn’t really get more sides and my size didn’t increase as I was hoping. I was on 1500 for a month. Then blood work was done.

Took 10 weeks off back to just TRT.

Started up with PSL’s Test E and dropped back to 750 test E week and my levels dropped in half. Tells me old source and PSL are legit and also that more doesn’t = better.

I’m dropping the test to 500 wk and NPP 100 EOD.

Waiting for Prop to arrive and will switch out E so I can shoot the same day.

It’s been 10 days on NPP and I’m up 2 lbs where I was stuck at 203 forever. Last night arm day is best workout in months. Stronger and fuller.

Looking forward to Legs tonight.

Alright be gentle -:)

Sweet Jeebus that's a hefty test dose. Certainly explains those blood test results. How was your E2? And ho much AI were tou taking on that dose?

750 is my sweet spot. Anything over that just seems to bring more side effects and not so much for the gains.

Back
Top Bottom