Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl/euro-pharmacies brings you - eurotropin

macedog24

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
hv752a.jpg

As a trusted leader in the world of Bodybuilding.
Psl and Euro-Pharmacies offers you, our very own TOP OF THE LINE - GROWTH HORMONE - EUROTROPIN
rw3x3a.jpg

We use only fully approved pharmaceutical standards. The latest high-end laboratory equipment and we follow GMP and Quality Control Standards.
Through continuous innovations we strive for perfection. We undergo continuous testing to not only provide you with the highest quality GH available (99.52% pure)at the most affordable price possible. BUT also to provide you with peace of mind. But Dont take our word for it, the proof is in the product
2s7f2g0.jpg;"

Here at PSL we have a saying.
"NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS THAN YOU DESERVE,
ACCEPT ONLY THE BEST" - EUROTROPIN
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/hgh-hcg/5...191aa-etc.html

Whether your goal is Health, General Well Being, Fatloss, Muscle growth, or anti-aging, we have everything you need.

Thank you gearhead.
Last time i ran labs myself i believe i was in the upper 20's. Most labs ive seen come back upper 20'mid 30's as far igf.
Let me see what i can find. U know we had some real good numbers.
bro good labs...nice tests

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

hv752a.jpg

As a trusted leader in the world of Bodybuilding.
Psl and Euro-Pharmacies offers you, our very own TOP OF THE LINE - GROWTH HORMONE - EUROTROPIN
rw3x3a.jpg

We use only fully approved pharmaceutical standards. The latest high-end laboratory equipment and we follow GMP and Quality Control Standards.
Through continuous innovations we strive for perfection. We undergo continuous testing to not only provide you with the highest quality GH available (99.52% pure)at the most affordable price possible. BUT also to provide you with peace of mind. But Dont take our word for it, the proof is in the product
2s7f2g0.jpg;"

Here at PSL we have a saying.
"NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS THAN YOU DESERVE,
ACCEPT ONLY THE BEST" - EUROTROPIN
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/hgh-hcg/550-eurotropin-hgh-191aa-etc.html

Whether your goal is Health, General Well Being, Fatloss, Muscle growth, or anti-aging, we have everything you need.

PSL Would like to know who has tried our HGH?
A few people recently have ran and/or are running our Eurotropin with incredible success and labs to back them up. If you have never ran PSL EUROTROPIN i Would Highly Suggest You Give Us A Try. You will be very Happy You Did.

- - - Updated - - -

PSL Would like to know who has tried our HGH?
A few people recently have ran and/or are running our Eurotropin with incredible success and labs to back them up. If you have never ran PSL EUROTROPIN i Would Highly Suggest You Give Us A Try. You will be very Happy You Did.

Oopsy... You can check out the EUROTROPIN by clicking the link:
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/hgh-hcg/550-eurotropin-hgh-191aa-etc.html

I’m currently running it and have the labs on it!! I absolutely love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom