Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl gear has landed

Jhon7

Growing Brother
This is a little later then I wanted, but want to give a shout out to psl! They were amazing at jumping on a reshipment when my package ended up stuck in customs for a month!! Within a week I had my shit waiting for me at home, didnt even have to sign!
7ee4da6cd0cf5bfaeb1d496090ea223d.jpg

This is a little later then I wanted, but want to give a shout out to psl! They were amazing at jumping on a reshipment when my package ended up stuck in customs for a month!! Within a week I had my shit waiting for me at home, didnt even have to sign!

Nice bro! I ordered the same exact thing about a month ago. I switched from pharma grade test to PSL for TRT and after about 4 weeks things are looking good. I'll be getting bloods next week and posting them

Perfect cycle especially if its your first!

Test E, aromasin, clomid, and nolva. Add in a natural test booster and good to go! People try to over complicate shit that is what everyone should be running for first or even second cycle.
Still have some tribulus in the cabinet as well as maybe 8 weeks worth of lgd and cardarine!

Sorry for the unfortunate delay. But as per the normal, we definitely uphold our end of the deal. Glad to see everything arrived on the second go around! Please keep us updated on the cycle. Should be a good one.

Sorry for the unfortunate delay. But as per the normal, we definitely uphold our end of the deal. Glad to see everything arrived on the second go around! Please keep us updated on the cycle. Should be a good one.
Everything worked out and had perfect timing in the end! Already have enough shit causing irritation so heightened T levels on top of it should lead to some killer workout sessions

Back
Top Bottom