Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL, im gonna buy gear for 2 years ! Help!

Tennosuke

Well, ive decided im gonna buy gear for 2 years, i blast and Cruise and have never done such a Big shopping , im gonna go for the bulk offer on everything and i would like to know the expiry date of every single product before buying them , the products i wanna buy are : trenbolone acetate, testosterone enanthate , 1-test Cypionate DHB, Deca and masteron , ive Been planning my blast and Cruise for the Next 2 years and 3 months, It should take me where i want to, im just worried about the expiry date of these items, Will they last me 2 years and 3 months?

Plus i have to believe that if U talk to vision with manners of course he'd be glad to make sure u got the 2023 product

Well, ive decided im gonna buy gear for 2 years, i blast and Cruise and have never done such a Big shopping , im gonna go for the bulk offer on everything and i would like to know the expiry date of every single product before buying them , the products i wanna buy are : trenbolone acetate, testosterone enanthate , 1-test Cypionate DHB, Deca and masteron , ive Been planning my blast and Cruise for the Next 2 years and 3 months, It should take me where i want to, im just worried about the expiry date of these items, Will they last me 2 years and 3 months?

Contact them and ask.

Back
Top Bottom