Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl Lab Results Bloodwork AAS

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
So I went and got bloodwork done 2 days ago I'm on a dosage of Test E 500mg weekly and Tren E 300mg I will attach my lab results so I'm able to get my discount but so far everything has been good I absolutely love this blend it's great I'm defiently placing another order once my discount comes in. Shout out to vision and everyone at Psl yall are truly awesome and I couldn't ask for anything better yall have been great from the start and I can't wait to order again asap.
091ab612077eaf1f6ff0eb5a3dcb5143.jpg
5bf732e55c84a68db12c6f1a0fdb0079.jpg

looks good bro.. you can always order uncapped bloodwork so it isn't capped at 1500

check my signature for a link to see which one to pick

also i'm not worried about your creatinine levels, that # runs hot since you are lifting so much

but i would watch that glucose. that is a red flag that you are insulin resistant and are on the way to getting type 2 diabetes

Yeah I know I had a little chat with my doctor after my blood work came back so we're looking in on that and running a couple more tests but I mainly just did it for the discount but then again I'm glad I did it so I learn what's going on also think the Tren may have a little bit of effect with it

You are going to want to donate some blood ASAP...hemacrit is creeping up there. This means your blood is basically thicker than idea...most strain on your heart to pump that, increased change of stroke/heart disease, etc. I try to keep this under 50 at all times...donating blood is the only way to bring it down.

Thank you for the update. Psl always appreciates when someone does bloodwork.
It helps out everyone. Thanks again.

You are going to want to donate some blood ASAP...hemacrit is creeping up there. This means your blood is basically thicker than idea...most strain on your heart to pump that, increased change of stroke/heart disease, etc. I try to keep this under 50 at all times...donating blood is the only way to bring it down.
That's quite funny u mentioned it I actually did today because of how high it was I've got O+ so there always happy to get my blood lol but other than a few things it looked decent and you can defiently tell the test is working great I need a way to test my tren e levels but it's difficult to get a lab to test for it at least in my experience it is.

That's quite funny u mentioned it I actually did today because of how high it was I've got O+ so there always happy to get my blood lol but other than a few things it looked decent and you can defiently tell the test is working great I need a way to test my tren e levels but it's difficult to get a lab to test for it at least in my experience it is.

Unfortunately there is no way through medical blood testing, to determine Tren levels. But with Tren's side affects and quick, dry, hard muscle growth, it's usually pretty easy to tell if the Tren is legit....especially if you've used it before and know what to look for.

Unfortunately there is no way through medical blood testing, to determine Tren levels. But with Tren's side affects and quick, dry, hard muscle growth, it's usually pretty easy to tell if the Tren is legit....especially if you've used it before and know what to look for.
I agree 100% And I can tell I would just like to know the dosage amount or the percentage as it shows up in test levels on blood work you know what I mean

I agree 100% And I can tell I would just like to know the dosage amount or the percentage as it shows up in test levels on blood work you know what I mean

Still difficult to do.

Still difficult to do.
Honestly I feel like I need to up my dosage because 2 cc's of Tren a week making it 300 mg weekly doesn't seem to be cutting it much anymore the test is fine but I think I may try 1 1/2 CC's twice a week see how that does any input on that

Or better yet does anyone have any ideas of what would go better with Tren e rather then test e I love blends but I've always been sticking with test e just because I'm comfortable with it but if there's something better I would definitely rather have that I know scientifically what's better but experience wise has anyone experienced anything better example less water weight more lean muscle mass all the good stuff tren e has the offer but something to help that along better than test e as a base? I was running winny as a kick start but it absolutely killed my joints and bones I ended up taking almost a week off.

Honestly I feel like I need to up my dosage because 2 cc's of Tren a week making it 300 mg weekly doesn't seem to be cutting it much anymore the test is fine but I think I may try 1 1/2 CC's twice a week see how that does any input on that

Or better yet does anyone have any ideas of what would go better with Tren e rather then test e I love blends but I've always been sticking with test e just because I'm comfortable with it but if there's something better I would definitely rather have that I know scientifically what's better but experience wise has anyone experienced anything better example less water weight more lean muscle mass all the good stuff tren e has the offer but something to help that along better than test e as a base? I was running winny as a kick start but it absolutely killed my joints and bones I ended up taking almost a week off.
Forgot to add I'm currently on test e 500mg weekly and Tren E 300mg weekly but where it's a blend if I take more of one I end up taking more of both.

I’m really impressed with your forum , such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here. Thanks for sharing your information. Any issues then call Hp Printer Support Number , Toll free Number +1-800-237-0201 and your problem is resolve very easy method and Printer Related services provide 24*7 just, visit our site 123 hp com setup

Adamparker what ru talking about I don't have a problem with any of my printers 3d or regular that makes absolutely no since I believe your on the wrong form. Because that doesn't belong here I'm talking about somthing totally different than hp printers and customer support lol

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good bro.. you can always order uncapped bloodwork so it isn't capped at 1500

check my signature for a link to see which one to pick

also i'm not worried about your creatinine levels, that # runs hot since you are lifting so much

but i would watch that glucose. that is a red flag that you are insulin resistant and are on the way to getting type 2 diabetes
I agree with Steve

Back
Top Bottom