bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psl Lab Results Bloodwork AAS

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Psl Lab Results Bloodwork AAS

So I went and got bloodwork done 2 days ago I'm on a dosage of Test E 500mg weekly and Tren E 300mg I will attach my lab results so I'm able to get my discount but so far everything has been good I absolutely love this blend it's great I'm defiently placing another order once my discount comes in. Shout out to vision and everyone at Psl yall are truly awesome and I couldn't ask for anything better yall have been great from the start and I can't wait to order again asap.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    looks good bro.. you can always order uncapped bloodwork so it isn't capped at 1500

check my signature for a link to see which one to pick

also i'm not worried about your creatinine levels, that # runs hot since you are lifting so much

but i would watch that glucose. that is a red flag that you are insulin resistant and are on the way to getting type 2 diabetes
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I know I had a little chat with my doctor after my blood work came back so we're looking in on that and running a couple more tests but I mainly just did it for the discount but then again I'm glad I did it so I learn what's going on also think the Tren may have a little bit of effect with it

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You are going to want to donate some blood ASAP...hemacrit is creeping up there. This means your blood is basically thicker than idea...most strain on your heart to pump that, increased change of stroke/heart disease, etc. I try to keep this under 50 at all times...donating blood is the only way to bring it down.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for the update. Psl always appreciates when someone does bloodwork.
    It helps out everyone. Thanks again.
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for sharing.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    You are going to want to donate some blood ASAP...hemacrit is creeping up there. This means your blood is basically thicker than idea...most strain on your heart to pump that, increased change of stroke/heart disease, etc. I try to keep this under 50 at all times...donating blood is the only way to bring it down.
    That's quite funny u mentioned it I actually did today because of how high it was I've got O+ so there always happy to get my blood lol but other than a few things it looked decent and you can defiently tell the test is working great I need a way to test my tren e levels but it's difficult to get a lab to test for it at least in my experience it is.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterisme123 View Post
    That's quite funny u mentioned it I actually did today because of how high it was I've got O+ so there always happy to get my blood lol but other than a few things it looked decent and you can defiently tell the test is working great I need a way to test my tren e levels but it's difficult to get a lab to test for it at least in my experience it is.
    Unfortunately there is no way through medical blood testing, to determine Tren levels. But with Tren's side affects and quick, dry, hard muscle growth, it's usually pretty easy to tell if the Tren is legit....especially if you've used it before and know what to look for.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    Unfortunately there is no way through medical blood testing, to determine Tren levels. But with Tren's side affects and quick, dry, hard muscle growth, it's usually pretty easy to tell if the Tren is legit....especially if you've used it before and know what to look for.
    I agree 100% And I can tell I would just like to know the dosage amount or the percentage as it shows up in test levels on blood work you know what I mean

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterisme123 View Post
    I agree 100% And I can tell I would just like to know the dosage amount or the percentage as it shows up in test levels on blood work you know what I mean
    Still difficult to do.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast