Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL lab tests

Tennosuke

Hello, ive seen a few lab tests of our favourite sponsor (PSL) but i see the vial test 150 tren 50 is like 190 test and 37 tren.... Its very difficult for me to find a well dosed tren, (acetate or enanthate) for some people this test/tren is ok but i would like to pin 100mg of tren EOD so if i use that ill be doing 74 MG of tren EOD which is quite low for me, its like missing 100mg of tren a week... Thats a Big difference for me... I would like to see the lab tests of the tren ace/enanthate to see if its very underdosed, slightly underdosed or just perfect, its not anything like i dont trust PSL or anything like that,but, for some people thats not underdosed at all and its fine but im not like that... I wanna do everything properly... Can we see some other lab tests?

Hello, ive seen a few lab tests of our favourite sponsor (PSL) but i see the vial test 150 tren 50 is like 190 test and 37 tren.... Its very difficult for me to find a well dosed tren, (acetate or enanthate) for some people this test/tren is ok but i would like to pin 100mg of tren EOD so if i use that ill be doing 74 MG of tren EOD which is quite low for me, its like missing 100mg of tren a week... Thats a Big difference for me... I would like to see the lab tests of the tren ace/enanthate to see if its very underdosed, slightly underdosed or just perfect, its not anything like i dont trust PSL or anything like that,but, for some people thats not underdosed at all and its fine but im not like that... I wanna do everything properly... Can we see some other lab tests?

Not a fan of mixtures. How about just get some Test and Tren separately so you can better control the dosage. Blends are tricky to get just right.

I am also not a fan of blends, because they tend to be off on concentrations. I always get individual vials of what I need and mix it in the syringe as I draw.

im also looking for their tren e 200 and ace 100 lab tests... so i can know exactly what im getting, tren is the most difficult thing to get properly, i can get decanoate test easily, well dosed parabolan, well dosed primo... but tren? i thought it wouldnt be that hard to get it.

We dont offer a 150/50. So please dont say youve tested our blends and they are not dosed properly! You must have us confused for someone else?

Last edited:
sorry , my bad, test prop 50 test ace 50
i wanna do 1ML ED but at the end of the week ill be missing 125mg of gear , the real stuff is 45 mg prop and 37 mg tren ace per ml

vision posted it, Tes prop 150 tren ace 50, the lab ressults are here on evo...
We do not carry what your listing. Do you mean a 50/50. I dont know many people that would carry 150mg test prop solo yet blended.

sorry , my bad, test prop 50 test ace 50
i wanna do 1ML ED but at the end of the week ill be missing 125mg of gear , the real stuff is 45 mg prop and 37 mg tren ace per ml

Ok sorry just seeing this. At work. I believe that was last yr around the middle of the yr.
Your correct. I can understand your concern.
50/50 is a low dose blend. And those numbers were not the best. I would just use the individual compounds mix them together in one pin. Trying to find the numbers on them.

Ok sorry just seeing this. At work. I believe that was last yr around the middle of the yr.
Your correct. I can understand your concern.
50/50 is a low dose blend. And those numbers were not the best. I would just use the individual compounds mix them together in one pin. Trying to find the numbers on them.

thank you very much!

Its still ok if u wanna stick to it , it will work, but, its just 82 % pure which is bad for me, if i do 50 ED per week , ill be missing a 18% of gear every week, if u do a 12 weeks cycle of it, u would have missed 2 vials of it, cause they showed us some lab tests of it and according to them they had 45mg of test prop (instead of 50) and 37 mg of tren ace (instead of 50) , which might be ok but not for me... the other stuff look alright but i still wanna see the lab tests of the tren ace 100 and of their tren Enanthate 200, that would be good to know .

- - - Updated - - -

So wait...the 50/50 blend is dosed correctly then?

i forgot to quote that

With Tren Ace I always start at 350 and after 2 weeks I slowly increase until I find my sweet spot which is usually 525. If you continue to use different labs/sources you have to go by feel instead of actual dosage. This is why I never run long ester Tren.

Its still ok if u wanna stick to it , it will work, but, its just 82 % pure which is bad for me, if i do 50 ED per week , ill be missing a 18% of gear every week, if u do a 12 weeks cycle of it, u would have missed 2 vials of it, cause they showed us some lab tests of it and according to them they had 45mg of test prop (instead of 50) and 37 mg of tren ace (instead of 50) , which might be ok but not for me... the other stuff look alright but i still wanna see the lab tests of the tren ace 100 and of their tren Enanthate 200, that would be good to know .

- - - Updated - - -

i forgot to quote that
Honestly. I would go off the assumption it is dosed 50/50. That was one vial from one batch back in 2018. If the dose is accurate or say it is overdosed now you will be pinning way more than you want with the tren and the sides may be to much.
Other wise i would use each individual compound and mix in one pin.
50/50 isnt a whole lot. Thats why i say this.
So do 1/2 prop 1/2 tren and 1ml is 50/50. Same as the blend. See what im getting at.
Often times the blends are higher mg. So they save pinning.or have 3 compounds so again even at 50/50/50 it would save pinning and volume. But since its only the compounds and at 50/50. The prop comes 100mg as does the tren. So 1/2 prop 1/2tren = 1ml of 50mgea.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

i forgot to quote that
Here is a pic of the tren a test i believe the same time frame.
aee5c8f6e7ed8b08a3991a0c2e9ca67d.jpg

Thank you very much, that was very helpful, what about your Tren E? have u got it tested? thanks
Im trying to find it. But these are older so it may take me a little.. Im looking through my other forums so please bear with me.

Back
Top Bottom