Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSL lab tests

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL lab tests

Hello, ive seen a few lab tests of our favourite sponsor (PSL) but i see the vial test 150 tren 50 is like 190 test and 37 tren.... Its very difficult for me to find a well dosed tren, (acetate or enanthate) for some people this test/tren is ok but i would like to pin 100mg of tren EOD so if i use that ill be doing 74 MG of tren EOD which is quite low for me, its like missing 100mg of tren a week... Thats a Big difference for me... I would like to see the lab tests of the tren ace/enanthate to see if its very underdosed, slightly underdosed or just perfect, its not anything like i dont trust PSL or anything like that,but, for some people thats not underdosed at all and its fine but im not like that... I wanna do everything properly... Can we see some other lab tests?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennosuke View Post
    Hello, ive seen a few lab tests of our favourite sponsor (PSL) but i see the vial test 150 tren 50 is like 190 test and 37 tren.... Its very difficult for me to find a well dosed tren, (acetate or enanthate) for some people this test/tren is ok but i would like to pin 100mg of tren EOD so if i use that ill be doing 74 MG of tren EOD which is quite low for me, its like missing 100mg of tren a week... Thats a Big difference for me... I would like to see the lab tests of the tren ace/enanthate to see if its very underdosed, slightly underdosed or just perfect, its not anything like i dont trust PSL or anything like that,but, for some people thats not underdosed at all and its fine but im not like that... I wanna do everything properly... Can we see some other lab tests?
    Not a fan of mixtures. How about just get some Test and Tren separately so you can better control the dosage. Blends are tricky to get just right.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am also not a fan of blends, because they tend to be off on concentrations. I always get individual vials of what I need and mix it in the syringe as I draw.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im also looking for their tren e 200 and ace 100 lab tests... so i can know exactly what im getting, tren is the most difficult thing to get properly, i can get decanoate test easily, well dosed parabolan, well dosed primo... but tren? i thought it wouldnt be that hard to get it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a labmax testing kit will only tell you what is detected, it won't tell you the actual mg's.

the best thing you can do is trust your source and i trust PSL
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    We dont offer a 150/50. So please dont say youve tested our blends and they are not dosed properly! You must have us confused for someone else?
    Last edited by macedog24; 07-18-2019 at 08:16 PM.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    We dont offer a 150/50. So please dont say youve tested our blends and they are not dosed properly! You must have us confused for someone else?
    vision posted it, Tes prop 150 tren ace 50, the lab ressults are here on evo...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sorry , my bad, test prop 50 test ace 50
    i wanna do 1ML ED but at the end of the week ill be missing 125mg of gear , the real stuff is 45 mg prop and 37 mg tren ace per ml

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    vision posted it, Tes prop 150 tren ace 50, the lab ressults are here on evo...
    We do not carry what your listing. Do you mean a 50/50. I dont know many people that would carry 150mg test prop solo yet blended.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sorry , my bad, test prop 50 test ace 50
    i wanna do 1ML ED but at the end of the week ill be missing 125mg of gear , the real stuff is 45 mg prop and 37 mg tren ace per ml
    Ok sorry just seeing this. At work. I believe that was last yr around the middle of the yr.
    Your correct. I can understand your concern.
    50/50 is a low dose blend. And those numbers were not the best. I would just use the individual compounds mix them together in one pin. Trying to find the numbers on them.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast