Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL log

Usmcompton

Registered
Hey guys. New to the forum but not to lifting. I'm 25years old, been training since I was 18, training seriously since 20. I'm 5ft 9in and 191lbs. Currently 12% body fat and currently still natural. I've just ordered my 1st cycle and decided to go with psl since ya'll are sponsored by them. I plan to run test e only cycle, 250mg E3.5D for a total of 500mg a week. Then HCG last 4 weeks of my cycle. I got adex, clomid, and nolva for my e control as well as pct. I cant get gyno due to a having a growth removed in my chest (double mastectomy) but I'm very interested to see how my body reacts to my first cycle. I will be getting blood work done before and after. As of right now, they received my money but havnt been in very good communication, emailed them a couple times and no word back yet. Hopefully it gets better from here on out.

Checked spam, got the email saying they received payment on the 13th @ 1630 my time (east coast) and responded twice and havnt heard anything since. Gmail is my email service

Checked spam, got the email saying they received payment on the 13th @ 1630 my time (east coast) and responded twice and havnt heard anything since. Gmail is my email service

Couple of days. Contact a rep here.

Welcome on board buddy.
Looks like you have planned everything ahead nicely. And taking into consideration that your gear is from the leading manufacture's of the business I am really looking forward to your results.
Keep us updated and please share some photos as well if that's not an issue.
Cheers.

Got shipping info! So it's on it's way! Will update with before pictures soon and will include progress pics. On a cut right now, and once I start my cycle I will be doing a clean bulk, about 300 calories above maintenance

Well, looks like it got seized or something. Gear in the same place for 3days. Everybody rants and raves about PSL and how great they keep in contact with them and I'm not seeing it, but maybe that's just because I'm new. Anyways, seeing if they will re-send so I can start this cycle!

Ok, that's good news! Again, not trying to jump any guns, just havnt had good contact and trying to figure out what's going on. Thank you for the reassurance 1989!

Back
Top Bottom