Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl-meldonium review?

btutic

Hello,got a package with some stuff including mildronate from our lovely sponsor 2-3 weeks ago. Now this is my first time ever to be in touch of this miracle pill and want to share some xp with it. I seen there is not much info about it. Why did I use it? How did I use it? What did I feel?

I used it mostly to give me some more will to start training after few years which i did not train,and used it when i had hard heavy days at work. I worked three days with maybe 4-6 hours of sleep in total with 1000mg of meldonium each day. While driving home I didnt feel that sleepiness which kills people,my eyes didnt drop any single time..and that happens usually to me after long work and long time no sleep. I tried even 1500mg a day and tried 500mg aswell.
Psl recommend 500-1500mg a day for 3-4 weeks. I will tell you now what I think and this is from my personal experience. 500mg is more then enough. I didnt feel any better or any more awake with 1500 then from 500mg a day..same with training(more focused and more will to train). I am not using it every day because I think that is not needed as well. It usually kick in 30-60 minutes after digest. How do you know it kicked in? Well,go outside on fresh air and take a deep breath...and yes you will feel it..air seems like much cleaner..with much more oxygen..ur body gets more oxygen aswell. Do not take it 8 hours before sleep because guarantee you will not be able to sleep,take it during the day,best in the morning before gym or if you are very tired and you have to go work. You can experiment with more then 500mg but in my opinion it is not needed. I havent seen any side effect or anything,only at 1500mg when I didnt sleep 24 hours and took 3 pills which is 1500mg my head felt the same like it would feel after 24 hours work and no sleep with feeling on high blood pressure but it keep you going still and give you that will needed to work. I do not recommend doing that but better do that then die in car accident while going home at dark coz your eyes are not going to keep felling down and eventually make you sleep while driving. I am pretty sure 500mg would do same as 1500mg. That is all from me now. Will post updates if I notice anything else but it think that is from this. I will be using it only when I fell I need and will no above 500mg anymore because it is not needed 100percent. If somebody have question about this feel free to ask.

Ok,took 500mg today before work because i was tired and it made me live again. Took it 14 hours ago,just came home and still not so sleepy,will try to get some sleep now and in few hours must go work again. Will take another 500mg before work. Will keep you updated.

I think it is not addictive at all,didnt take any today and feel great,have no need to take it physically or emotionally. It is not the drug that you gonna think about it after you stop.

I think I might have to watch myself around something like that. I have quite a fondness for stims, including caffeine, and I can let it get out of hand too easily.

I think I might have to watch myself around something like that. I have quite a fondness for stims, including caffeine, and I can let it get out of hand too easily.

In my opinion caffeine cant go near to meldonium..meldonium is way way better and safer. Can't find anything against mildronate so far. You should try it,psl sell for 65usd 60pills 500mg each..and you can experiment with bigger dose but it is not needed,best 1pill 1hr before workout or for whatever you need it. I feel overall bettee too even the days I am not using it..mood much better

In my opinion caffeine cant go near to meldonium..meldonium is way way better and safer. Can't find anything against mildronate so far. You should try it,psl sell for 65usd 60pills 500mg each..and you can experiment with bigger dose but it is not needed,best 1pill 1hr before workout or for whatever you need it. I feel overall bettee too even the days I am not using it..mood much better

Thank you for this log/review! This is great info and im sure others are as curious as i am about this.
You've convinced me to give this a try next month!!
For many of us, work ,long hours and a lack of sleep is a normal every day thing. What doesnt have to be part of the norm is the constant tiredness, dragging, and brain fog we have become a custom to.. Thanks again for this great review and info you provided. It was very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom