Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle advice

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle advice

I was wondering if 50 mg nolva ed was too much to run on my first cycle? I am going to run 500mg sus and 500 mg deca every week (mon/thurs). I'm not sure how I will react (with gyno) so I was wondering if I should wait until I have any problems or just begin it when I start the cycle? Also, if I run 50 mg nolva ed will I need a pct because technically I will already be in balance right? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caligroves View Post
    I was wondering if 50 mg nolva ed was too much to run on my first cycle? I am going to run 500mg sus and 500 mg deca every week (mon/thurs). I'm not sure how I will react (with gyno) so I was wondering if I should wait until I have any problems or just begin it when I start the cycle? Also, if I run 50 mg nolva ed will I need a pct because technically I will already be in balance right? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
    Shouldn't run Nolva with deca until pct. Start with taking an AI like Aromasin 12.5mg eod from day 1. Cabergoline with deca to prevent prolactin gyno. But with the right AI and keeping e2 levels in check prolactin shouldn't be a problem. I'm on a similar cycle to this right now also. Just be prepared to adjust your AI dosage if you start getting gyno symptoms.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nolva is for pct not on cycle.

You need to run an AI like aromasin on cycle and in pct. Your pct should also include nolva, clomid, and a natural test booster.

You will also want to run proviron with deca.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Nolva is for pct not on cycle.

You need to run an AI like aromasin on cycle and in pct. Your pct should also include nolva, clomid, and a natural test booster.

You will also want to run proviron with deca.
    Also yea start your AI from day 1, if you take it once you start “feeling gyno symptoms” it’s too late.

It’s like buying flood insurance after your house has been flooded. Too late.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should have caber and aromasin on hand before this cycle.
    Nolva is a PCT.. Not a on cycle ancillary.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Start by reading our Perfect PCT sticky (it'll have info on Nolva)

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    where did u read to take nolva at 50mgs on cycle? whoever wrote that is just parroting outdated info

this is 2019. today we use AI's on cycle. also you should be using proviron

read the perfect pct, you got a lot more research to do here or hire me for a consult if you want to get ahead of class
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nolvadex is for PCT not during a cycle. You need to run the proper ancillaries such as Aromasin and Caber with Test and Deca.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    where did u read to take nolva at 50mgs on cycle? whoever wrote that is just parroting outdated info

this is 2019. today we use AI's on cycle. also you should be using proviron

read the perfect pct, you got a lot more research to do here or hire me for a consult if you want to get ahead of class
    Actually even some more reputable coaches push this idea. There were few reasons for this, one being they are less harsh on your body and secondly if you not very prone to estrogenic side effects then why not use something a bit milder.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And just to clarify this was the case specifically for milder cycles.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nolva shouldnt be used on cycle. It's for pct, and if you did use it, it does not prevent shutdown. It wont even impact it. You still need a full pct

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast