Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Modafinil Review

Willindy120

I recently ordered some of PSL's Modafinil tablets and have been using them the last few days. Here is my experience with the whole process thus far:

Ordering/shipping:
The ordering and payment process is straightforward. I used bitcoin for the nice 10% off discount. I've seen people with alot of "issues" regarding payment, shipping, etc. My suggestion: read the damn information on the website. Everything is laid out for you there and is reiterated in the emails to follow. Their service is great, but it's not fucking Amazon.. there are language barriers and things called time zones so you might not get a response within 30 seconds. I have had zero issues ordering through them. My package usually sits in customs much longer than it takes them to ship it out. Overall great speed on payment processing and shipping the package. They arrived discreetly and very professionally packaged.

Product performance:
Now on to the good stuff- this is my first time using Modafinil so I didnt know exactly what to expect. I take (1) 200mg pill in the morning. The feeling was incredible.. it basically feels like a solid 8 hours of sleep in a pill (definitely sleep, this is no substitute haha). It seems to carry all the benefits of a stimulant without a jittery up and down feeling and no negative effect on appetite. Aside from being physically energized I noticed much better cognitive function in the way of focus, alertness, and decreased 'brain fog'. I can see where some could abuse this so I would make sure to respect it and not become dependent. The 200mg dose seems to last for a good 10 to 12 hours. I didnt notice a shitty come down or crash feeling after at all, just slowly returning to a 'normal' state. I've not noticed any side effects.

Summary:
All in all this stuff is great. As a preworkout, something to help working odd or long hours, a study aid, or a 'get shit done pill', it excels. I've been working long hours and we get into some fairly complex work that requires being mentally sharp and it is a significant help. I highly recommend giving it a try. If theres anything I missed or any questions let me know.
Way to go PSL! A+
a8ec4af59b4f3f2448e54a8078412a5b.jpg

Pro tip: cycle on and off it. Don't go more than 3 weeks in a row. Even though you are sleeping it affects sleep quality. After 3 weeks of bad sleep it begins to affect your memory because you are sleep deprived.

Pro tip: cycle on and off it. Don't go more than 3 weeks in a row. Even though you are sleeping it affects sleep quality. After 3 weeks of bad sleep it begins to affect your memory because you are sleep deprived.
Great advice.. I could absolutely see people getting hooked on it/abusing it. Thanks brother!

I recently ordered some of PSL's Modafinil tablets and have been using them the last few days. Here is my experience with the whole process thus far:

Ordering/shipping:
The ordering and payment process is straightforward. I used bitcoin for the nice 10% off discount. I've seen people with alot of "issues" regarding payment, shipping, etc. My suggestion: read the damn information on the website. Everything is laid out for you there and is reiterated in the emails to follow. Their service is great, but it's not fucking Amazon.. there are language barriers and things called time zones so you might not get a response within 30 seconds. I have had zero issues ordering through them. My package usually sits in customs much longer than it takes them to ship it out. Overall great speed on payment processing and shipping the package. They arrived discreetly and very professionally packaged.

Product performance:
Now on to the good stuff- this is my first time using Modafinil so I didnt know exactly what to expect. I take (1) 200mg pill in the morning. The feeling was incredible.. it basically feels like a solid 8 hours of sleep in a pill (definitely sleep, this is no substitute haha). It seems to carry all the benefits of a stimulant without a jittery up and down feeling and no negative effect on appetite. Aside from being physically energized I noticed much better cognitive function in the way of focus, alertness, and decreased 'brain fog'. I can see where some could abuse this so I would make sure to respect it and not become dependent. The 200mg dose seems to last for a good 10 to 12 hours. I didnt notice a shitty come down or crash feeling after at all, just slowly returning to a 'normal' state. I've not noticed any side effects.

Summary:
All in all this stuff is great. As a preworkout, something to help working odd or long hours, a study aid, or a 'get shit done pill', it excels. I've been working long hours and we get into some fairly complex work that requires being mentally sharp and it is a significant help. I highly recommend giving it a try. If theres anything I missed or any questions let me know.
Way to go PSL! A+
a8ec4af59b4f3f2448e54a8078412a5b.jpg
Thank you for the kind words and great review from top to bottom. Looking forward to a future follow up review..

How did I miss this review? Excellent review my dude and this is the exact feedback that we need to see.
I appreciate your attention to detail and sharing with everyone your experience..
I'm going to direct every customer to this topic because you're covering almost every question that you asked..

Once again thank you for the amazing feedback!

Back
Top Bottom