Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL/N2generate Log

Update fellas....

About to start week 7 of cycle this coming week. Bumped the tren up to 255 per week. I feel great. Other than running hot, no noticeable sides. No night sweats, insomnia or any other negative sides. Sexy drive through the roof still.

I apologize for not updating as often as I would like but life has been busy as fuck. I will continue to update as I go along.

I’ve gained about 10 ponds so far and am pretty static there. However, I continue to get leaner and harder by the day.

I’ll throw in a couple of pics here but I’ll be adding more this week.

I’ll be getting bloodwork I’m a week or two and will post results.

JacSMvf.jpg

eIKIgOR.jpg

4mFDtzL.jpg

Update fellas....

About to start week 7 of cycle this coming week. Bumped the tren up to 255 per week. I feel great. Other than running hot, no noticeable sides. No night sweats, insomnia or any other negative sides. Sexy drive through the roof still.

I apologize for not updating as often as I would like but life has been busy as fuck. I will continue to update as I go along.

I’ve gained about 10 ponds so far and am pretty static there. However, I continue to get leaner and harder by the day.

JacSMvf.jpg

eIKIgOR.jpg

4mFDtzL.jpg

MhSCMwx.jpg

Stopping in for an update fellas...

I’ve increased the tren ace dosage to 300 per week. All other dosages have remained as is.

All in all, I feel great. No major sides to report. Sleep is great. Only very mild night sweats and I do mean very mild. Cardio is impacted some but definitely manageable. Sex drive remains at a dangerous level lmao.

Workouts have remained intense and diet has been on point, as always. Been eating in a slight surplus. Have put on approximately 10-12 pounds so far and I’m in 8th week of cycle. Even though I’ve put some pounds on I’ve remained very hard, dry and vascular. The PSL tren ace is the real deal. I’ll be pulling bloods next week and posting results of of test levels running PSL test e.

A few pics for you guys to beat your dicks to [emoji6]

n6lxJUS.jpg

CHxQ1Ys.jpg

EOmUeWE.jpg

Update fellas....

JacSMvf.jpg

eIKIgOR.jpg

4mFDtzL.jpg

My dude you're looking peeled man.. how are you feeling overall??? Keep pressing forward my dude..

My dude you're looking peeled man.. how are you feeling overall??? Keep pressing forward my dude..

Thank you man. Means a lot coming from you. How do I feel? I feel like I imagine sex crazed serial killers feel.....my wife has been a trooper lmao. In all seriousness, I feel pretty good. Tren ace dosage is at 300 per week now and not many adverse sides if any. Other than some extremely mild and sporadic night sweats and slightly reduced cardio capacity, I’m good to go.

The PSL tren ace is the real deal for sure. Going to run it at 300 for another 3-4 weeks before pulling back to just Test and Proviron.

Thank you man. Means a lot coming from you. How do I feel? I feel like I imagine sex crazed serial killers feel.....my wife has been a trooper lmao. In all seriousness, I feel pretty good. Tren ace dosage is at 300 per week now and not many adverse sides if any. Other than some extremely mild and sporadic night sweats and slightly reduced cardio capacity, I’m good to go.

The PSL tren ace is the real deal for sure. Going to run it at 300 for another 3-4 weeks before pulling back to just Test and Proviron.

I remember how super excited you were to try it I knew you were going to love it I was super confident.
It turns you into a primal beast it literally brings you back to the beginning of time with our primal instinct lol

And lucky for you you have a good woman that is pretty patient and understanding with your sex drive...lolol..

I can't wait to see the progress you make in the future because right now you're looking on point man.. you got that complete aesthetic look going on.. and your obliques really pop and bring your core together... Double thumbs up man!

Very nice bro.... You're looking great.... Yeah man Acetate at 300 is a nice load of tren to go along with your cycle..... Glad to hear it's going well man.... I Had to take some time off recently due to a job change but now i'm back in the thick of things and started a cycle..... I'll update in my own N2Guard cycle log.....

I remember how super excited you were to try it I knew you were going to love it I was super confident.
It turns you into a primal beast it literally brings you back to the beginning of time with our primal instinct lol

And lucky for you you have a good woman that is pretty patient and understanding with your sex drive...lolol..

I can't wait to see the progress you make in the future because right now you're looking on point man.. you got that complete aesthetic look going on.. and your obliques really pop and bring your core together... Double thumbs up man!

Primal for sure! Lol

Thank you Brutha! Again....means a lot coming from you.

Very nice bro.... You're looking great.... Yeah man Acetate at 300 is a nice load of tren to go along with your cycle..... Glad to hear it's going well man.... I Had to take some time off recently due to a job change but now i'm back in the thick of things and started a cycle..... I'll update in my own N2Guard cycle log.....

Thanks bro! Looking forward to seeing what your cycle brings you from the gods of gainzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom