Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl only cycle , Test , Tren and Winny

Thugnasty

Registered
Getting ready to start my psl only cycle. I'm starting with fresh blood work and recently stopped going to my trt clinic. At the same price , really a bit cheaper I can run this cycle at 500mg test cyp 200 tren and 40mg winny a day. My goal for the 8 week is massive weight loss , After this cycle the focus will go into stacking lean mass. More updaits soon to come

So you just quit your TRT clinic and now you're running a cycle. Are you going back on TRT or running PCT?

Quite a few issues here

8 weeks is too short for long test esters

Steroids are not for weight loss... especially 500mg test.

Is this your first cycle? If so I would advise against the Tren and Winstrol

To be honest, based on your post I'd advise against AAS period until you do some more research/learning

what are your stats man? steroids are not weight loss hormones at all. and in many ways tren can hurt your weight loss goals since it increases inflammation and insulin resistance so rapidly

Thanks guys. Updaits to come soon. An thanks advise. This is not my first cycle , or first time with tren. I'm on a break as we speak from the same cycle and lost 44lbs and had a great recomp effect. Again blood work before after and same will be for this cycle. The big difference here is I will be using 100% psl products only. I'm trying to do the same thing keep the same numbers and progress at a fraction of the cost.

8 weeks 44lb at 500mg test , 50mg jenapharm winny and 300 tren a from vitility , test and hcg were from my Dr and all monitoring was done by my Dr. When I started I had experience in less harsh compounds and sarms. I've had some issue with ldl and hdl but nothing crazy. Sides nothing crazy. I did have a short issue with ketones in the urine but again my Dr was aware and i have since learned how to avoid the issue.

Starting trt I was very heavy , test was at 333 , shbg was screwed, as well as lh and fsh. I feel great , strong and have had great results in a very short time after starting aa's .
So I would beg to differ on the fact these compounds didn't help me do this is a crazy short time.

I did bring the test down . Can I ask why you say you would drop the winny ? I was only running the test so high to get my numbers up fast. Now I know we're im at I'm keeping things steady nokt going any higher

Psl only cycle ,

Getting ready to start my psl only cycle. I'm starting with fresh blood work and recently stopped going to my trt clinic. At the same price , really a bit cheaper I can run this cycle at 250mg test cyp 200 tren and 40mg winny a day with 80 mcg clen EOD, My goal for the 8 week is massive weight loss , After this cycle the focus will go into stacking lean mass. More updaits soon to come

Getting ready to start my psl only cycle. I'm starting with fresh blood work and recently stopped going to my trt clinic. At the same price , really a bit cheaper I can run this cycle at 250mg test cyp 200 tren and 40mg winny a day with 80 mcg clen EOD, My goal for the 8 week is massive weight loss , After this cycle the focus will go into stacking lean mass. More updaits soon to come

Bro, I've never used Clen but everyone I know who has said they never will again. It is some nasty shit. I would definitely reconsider, especially if you are dead set on the Winstrol. The sides from both will likely be more than you can handle.

Have you thought about maybe running Anavar instead of Winny and replacing the Clen with GW?

I've done clen as all the other aa's I've listed here before. I handle clen well. I don't there is a person that has not warned me against it's sides. For me it gives a bit of energy but nothing crazy. Also I run gw on cardio days but that's it. I do like the compound

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you read my posts I just did this cycle for 8 weeks. Taking a break then doing it again with psl products only

I've done clen as all the other aa's I've listed here before. I handle clen well. I don't there is a person that has not warned me against it's sides. For me it gives a bit of energy but nothing crazy. Also I run gw on cardio days but that's it. I do like the compound

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you read my posts I just did this cycle for 8 weeks. Taking a break then doing it again with psl products only

Keep us updated man. I definitely don't have the experience a lot of guys on here do but I've been around steroids for quite some time.

Sounds like you know what you're doing but I'm getting sides just thinking about clen and winny together lol

Lol so far so good. I have had experience with amphetamines in the past , stopped using them because of sides . I needed them at the time for medical stuff but have learned over the years to get passed depending on it. This is nothing compared to that. It does give me a boost an a bit of focus though. I was using jenapharm 50mg winny with 80mcg clen with the tren with very little sides. Maybe a bit on edge at times or general dis interest in bullshit but hey that's not all bad right lol . I'll keep you all updated. As soon as all my functions are back to 100% I'll be starting up again. Thanks for the words guys

That is what I'm doing. My levels are were i want them . I'm doing 250 test but not going any higher. I would also like to point out that I have lasex, caber , nolvadex , and aromasin on hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a reason why you find the winny to not be worth it ? All seems well . I had steady loss of weight. Good strength. No sides to speak of besides mood.

Back
Top Bottom