Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL order

Lawyerguy1

Growing Brother
Hey all, I'm going to be placing my 2nd order through PLS. Yes, my first order a while back came timely and yes, I can definitely vouch for the results. And no, I did not get around to posting bloodwork during the cycle like I wanted to, but regardless I will vouch that SOMETHING seemed to go very right for me. I did an anavar only cycle for 8 weeks. and just like I'd hoped I had a slight gain in average daily weight while become definitely stronger, fantastic recovery and by the end I was very lean looking while still at a higher weight than I'd started. It was exactly what I was looking for. I'm in the middle of no cycle right now b/c I'm doing bloodwork for my MD watched TRT regimen. In any event, do any of the powers that be have a voucher code for me for my second order? You guys are legit, I am impressed. Thanks if anyone is listening.

Hey all, I'm going to be placing my 2nd order through PLS. Yes, my first order a while back came timely and yes, I can definitely vouch for the results. And no, I did not get around to posting bloodwork during the cycle like I wanted to, but regardless I will vouch that SOMETHING seemed to go very right for me. I did an anavar only cycle for 8 weeks. and just like I'd hoped I had a slight gain in average daily weight while become definitely stronger, fantastic recovery and by the end I was very lean looking while still at a higher weight than I'd started. It was exactly what I was looking for. I'm in the middle of no cycle right now b/c I'm doing bloodwork for my MD watched TRT regimen. In any event, do any of the powers that be have a voucher code for me for my second order? You guys are legit, I am impressed. Thanks if anyone is listening.

Brother welcome to forum . Yes you did the perfect test because you use only one compound and that way you can see how you react and much easier to see if is real ( strength , more ripped and not much weight on scale is for sure anavar ) . Other think you chose a compound that is very expensive and mostly faked , and if he is real all the other cheap compounds on PSL are for sure 100% real . My wife use the same anavar with great results

No code but last day of the 15% off sale is today — but only if you pay with BTC

Those are the perfect Anavar results, congratulations. But discounts you probably need to talk to Vision.

First and foremost how are you brother? And thank you for leaving the positive review and feedback for us, hit me up in private messaging let me see what I can do for you in regards to getting you compensated.. ;)

First and foremost how are you brother? And thank you for leaving the positive review and feedback for us, hit me up in private messaging let me see what I can do for you in regards to getting you compensated.. ;)

bro when you gonna come out with more blends?

You should have pay a premium next time for running a var only cycle lmao.

Dude, you ran your very first cycle only a few months ago, you must be an expert by now. Beyond that, take a look at some of the people on here who ARE experts and their opinions on var only cycles, you'll see that you're very ignorant.

On the contrary my man, running a weak oral by itself for a few weeks of shitty gains that will go away right after you stop + not doing bloodwork to see if you shut yourself down after the cessation of cycle is textbook definition of ignorant.

I must not be that ignorant because my progress speaks for itself

If getting negligible gains while shutting yourself down is considered the correct thing to do then I guess it's opposite day.

Dude, you ran your very first cycle only a few months ago, you must be an expert by now. Beyond that, take a look at some of the people on here who ARE experts and their opinions on var only cycles, you'll see that you're very ignorant.

LOL, you really are ignorant. If you actually read my post, or any prior posts, you'd see that I've been on TRT for a while and that I get regular blood work, either doctor ordered or on my own, whether on cycle or off. I'm not worried about crashing, regardless of whether I do a gear cylce or a sarm cycle (of which I've done many) my TRT regime during cycle keeps T where it should be or supplements the gear, and off cycle I'm still right where I should be due to TRT. In terms of gains, it's all about goals. You started as a pretty puffy 5' 10" 185 and who gives a rat's ass if you pin all the gear in the world and blow up like a blimp, you'll just lose it off cycle. If you actually knew your chops you'd realize that var only cycles are common and that while they lead to minimal gains the gains are far more easily maintained off cycle. That's a goal that's just as valid as whatever it is you're trying to do. Dude, I was 6' 4" 240 at 11-12 percent no gear/no sarms for YEARS before age caught up to me, I'm perfectly happy these days to now keep my 225-230 at similar percentages on and off cycle and on TRT. Keep rockin' dude, your bro science game is obviously strong.

Also - you couldn't even bother to get bloodwork done while using hormones that alter your endocrine system. That's what's really ignorant. If you were serious about your health, you would have gotten bloodwork. It takes a half day of your time and costs ~200 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

So then you're not running a var only cycle. You're running test + var. I guess I misread the post entirely or you didn't clarify.

- - - Updated - - -

My mistake for coming @ you hard.

Also - you couldn't even bother to get bloodwork done while using hormones that alter your endocrine system. That's what's really ignorant. If you were serious about your health, you would have gotten bloodwork. It takes a half day of your time and costs ~200 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

So then you're not running a var only cycle. You're running test + var. I guess I misread the post entirely or you didn't clarify.

- - - Updated - - -

My mistake for coming @ you hard.

It's all good.

Back
Top Bottom