Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Order Cancelled and Deleted

undisclosed

Proficient Brother
Well, as far as I’m concerned, my first order is a fail.

After many many reviews, I felt confident ordering from PuritySourceLabs.ru. I opted for the cash method and followed instructions.

I sent a bubble wrapped envelope with a grocery store circular with the cash. I put tracking and signature on it.

I sent a separate letter printed with order details as instructed.

I received confirmation that the money had been delivered and signed for. 2 days later, PSL sends me an email that my order is cancelled and deleted.

“Your order with the reference XXXXXXXXX from Puritysourcelabs has been CANCELED and DELETED.
It's a Standard Procedure - So don't worry and feel free to Make a New Order.

WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, as far as I’m concerned, my first order is a fail.

After many many reviews, I felt confident ordering from PuritySourceLabs.ru. I opted for the cash method and followed instructions.

I sent a bubble wrapped envelope with a grocery store circular with the cash. I put tracking and signature on it.

I sent a separate letter printed with order details as instructed.

I received confirmation that the money had been delivered and signed for. 2 days later, PSL sends me an email that my order is cancelled and deleted.

“Your order with the reference XXXXXXXXX from Puritysourcelabs has been CANCELED and DELETED.
It's a Standard Procedure - So don't worry and feel free to Make a New Order.

WTF

"I opted for the cash method and followed instructions...I sent a bubble wrapped envelope with a grocery store circular with the cash."

You're kidding, right? You didn't actually do that, did you?

"I opted for the cash method and followed instructions...I sent a bubble wrapped envelope with a grocery store circular with the cash."

You're kidding, right? You didn't actually do that, did you?

Yes. I did. As instructed:

“Payment method: CASH IN MAIL
Description:
ALL THIS INFO WILL BE SEND ALSO BY MAIL AFTER CHECKOUT, CHECK SPAM FOLDER !!

CASH IN MAIL payment method:

1. put cash into a book , magazine , manual , commercial slips etc.

2. pack it into bubble or any kind of solid envelope and send to our receiver in the US

3. NEVER - EVER put any info related to our website or your order on the
envelope !!

4. write us by mail how much $$ you send, for what order#, and who send money (address with name)

and of course tracking#

The cash should be safely/discretly put into things mentioned above (book ,
magazine etc.)

You can use USPS and all available courrier companies (UPS , DHL etc.)

OUR RECEIVER ADDRESS

WRITE IT BEFORE YOU CHECKOUT TO THE END:

(Address Omitted)”

This board told me they were legit and to be trusted. I didn’t question the instructions.

Where are the PSL reps here. What in the actual hell.

Are you saying they said the payment was received then deleted the order? They did indeed confirm payment?

I’d like to hear what’s up too, I’ve never had issues. I take it your order was US domestic? Just sounds so odd with PSL.

Are you saying they said the payment was received then deleted the order? They did indeed confirm payment?

I’d like to hear what’s up too, I’ve never had issues. I take it your order was US domestic? Just sounds so odd with PSL.

Exactly. I received confirmation in the USPS mobile app. I have a screenshot, which I messaged to macedog24 from this forum, after commenting

On another post. macedog24 sent me a massage titled “I can help” asking for the order number. I sent the info and a screenshot from the app confirming receipt of the package with the money.

Yes. I did. As instructed:

“Payment method: CASH IN MAIL
Description:
ALL THIS INFO WILL BE SEND ALSO BY MAIL AFTER CHECKOUT, CHECK SPAM FOLDER !!

CASH IN MAIL payment method:

1. put cash into a book , magazine , manual , commercial slips etc.

2. pack it into bubble or any kind of solid envelope and send to our receiver in the US

3. NEVER - EVER put any info related to our website or your order on the
envelope !!

4. write us by mail how much $$ you send, for what order#, and who send money (address with name)

and of course tracking#

The cash should be safely/discretly put into things mentioned above (book ,
magazine etc.)

You can use USPS and all available courrier companies (UPS , DHL etc.)

OUR RECEIVER ADDRESS

WRITE IT BEFORE YOU CHECKOUT TO THE END:

(Address Omitted)”

This board told me they were legit and to be trusted. I didn’t question the instructions.

Where are the PSL reps here. What in the actual hell.

I don't know what to say other than I'm terribly sorry. For obvious reasons, a cash payment method has "RIPOFF" written all over it. Consider it a hard-learned lesson, bro. ;-(

Exactly. I received confirmation in the USPS mobile app. I have a screenshot, which I messaged to macedog24 from this forum, after commenting

Id see about working it out with them first directly. If they are not responding then id post a thread but PSL has shipped my orders extremely quickly using bitcoins.

My guess is its a mistake but keep us updated and may make sense to also PM Steve or another Mod to help resolve.

I don't know what to say other than I'm terribly sorry. For obvious reasons, a cash payment method has "RIPOFF" written all over it. Consider it a hard-learned lesson, bro. ;-(

They were supposed to be trustworthy. It’s all over this board and others. What was I supposed to learn? That I can’t trust the reviews?

Id see about working it out with them first directly. If they are not responding then id post a thread but PSL has shipped my orders extremely quickly using bitcoins.

My guess is its a mistake but keep us updated and may make sense to also PM Steve or another Mod to help resolve.

Yeah, his cash disappeared, and somehow that's given to a "mistake." Oh. Okay.

I’d understand if I was given an explanation or instructions. Telling me to not worry about it and place another order makes no sense.

I think Eddie was saying by sending cash, I also do think sending cash is sketchy, but with that said they do have it listed as a payment method.

On the other hand sending money anyway you can be scammed, it’s not like we’re paying over PayPal where we can dispute a charge.

This does seem out of the realm of PSL though.

I think Eddie was saying by sending cash, I also do think sending cash is sketchy, but with that said they do have it listed as a payment method.

On the other hand sending money anyway you can be scammed, it’s not like we’re paying over PayPal where we can dispute a charge.

Normally I would never send cash. Obviously. Never have. Ever in 45 years. But after reading hundreds of posts on this board and listening to 130 podcasts, I felt confident. I wanted to stay anonymous as possible.

Based on the reputation on this board, I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I replied to the email asking what the issue was. We’ll see if I get a reply.

It’s always possible that being a EU based company there staff state side went rogue but let’s hope that’s not the issue.

Maybe it really is a mistake so let’s see what PSL does to correct this.

"On the other hand, sending money anyway you can be scammed. It’s not like we’re paying over PayPal where we can dispute a charge."

Indubitably, Gruntwerkz! But a cash payment option lends unscrupulous employees the ability to simply pocket the money as soon as it reaches them and without a paper trail that would serve to implicate them. And, in fact, the same holds true for unscrupulous business owners.

"Cash payment option." I find that to be beyond incredulous.

I’ll wait to hear from Muskate, Stevesmi, Masonic bodybuilder and other mods. It was a chunk of cash but I’m more disappointed about the gear. It’s for PCT and now I’m stuck. I’ve learned a lot here and and wouldn’t have started pinning without it.

"On the other hand, sending money anyway you can be scammed. It’s not like we’re paying over PayPal where we can dispute a charge."

Indubitably, Gruntwerkz! But a cash payment option lends unscrupulous employees the ability to simply pocket the money as soon as it reaches them and without a paper trail that would serve to implicate them. And, in fact, the same holds true for unscrupulous business owners.

"Cash payment option." I find that to be beyond incredulous.

Why so with all the reviews and recommendations by the mods here? Ordinarily I’d agree with you, however with the organization vouched for, why would I question given the nature or processes of the transaction?

I’ll wait to hear from Muskate, Stevesmi, Masonic bodybuilder and other mods. It was a chunk of cash but I’m more disappointed about the gear. It’s for PCT and now I’m stuck. I’ve learned a lot here and and wouldn’t have started pinning without it.

Ive been talking to you about your order and waiting for confirmation . then i see this??? I messged them and waiting on a reply. So im a little confused about this thread and why you wouldnt tell this to me. Im messaging them now. To see what happened and why

the fist im seeing or hearing this.

Ive been talking to you about your order and waiting for confirmation . then i see this??? I messged them and waiting on a reply. So im a little confused about this thread and why you wouldnt tell this to me. Im messaging them now. To see what happened and why

the fist im seeing or hearing this.

Well now, that sheds new light on all of this.

Back
Top Bottom