Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl order seized, have a script.. still illegal? Options?

Myownasylum

Registered
First, i have been here under 2 other names in the past.. sorry this is how my first post goes this time.

Secondly i did search to find the answer before i started this post but couldn't find one similar so if it is a repeat i apologize.

So i ordered from psl, domestic tracking number and still got picked up. I checked it today and it said seized(5vials test cyp)..
"Please contact the U.S. Postal Inspection Service for further information."
Tracking history just says seized by law enforcement.

So, my question is this.. I'm on trt. Is it still illegal? Same compound as my script. Should i just let it go? Do i have grounds to tell them i have a script for it? Still sounds like a stupid idea.. other than if it is ok i wouldn't have to worry about my address if i got it cleared. Def don't want to send it here again..

Makes me a little nervous, like i have read over and over that since i will get a letter(assuming, since the tracking shows seized) no one is going to come knocking but if that happens i do have my prescription i guess. Any info would be appreciated guys, thanks.

get a po box and never send illegal things to your house

you can legally possess steroids with a script for that particular steroid. however this is one you should let go and have psl reship to a po box

Thanks stevesmi, sounds like a plan. I just always figured having a po box that is linked to your identification is basically the same thing but from the past few hours of reading posts it seems like the best bet. Also i keep reading how domestic is so safe and hardly anyone ever loses a package.. everything international i have ever ordered has made it and the first domestic gets stopped. Dumb luck.

It's crazy, I have been seeing more domestic seizures lately. Not sure if they up their security during the holidays or what. I'd think it would be easier to get things through during the holidays due the extra volume of packages.

At any rate, I would leave it alone and contact PSL as suggested above. I could have a prescription for Oxy but if I get caught buying 50 pills from some guy on a corner what do you think would happen? Bet your ass I'd be in jail, even with a prescription.

All good points, thanks for the advice gents. Should i wait to have them reship with a po box or g2g when i get the box set up? Never had to reship.

All good points, thanks for the advice gents. Should i wait to have them reship with a po box or g2g when i get the box set up? Never had to reship.

Yes. Set one up

Thanks stevesmi, sounds like a plan. I just always figured having a po box that is linked to your identification is basically the same thing but from the past few hours of reading posts it seems like the best bet. Also i keep reading how domestic is so safe and hardly anyone ever loses a package.. everything international i have ever ordered has made it and the first domestic gets stopped. Dumb luck.

that is true, but getting your address on the blacklist will not only be a problem for you getting things in the future but piss off everyone in your house who might order something from overseas or what not

so a po box is best, plus they don't have the manpower to sit there at the post office for days waiting for you to show up over a few vials of gear. they got more important things to do.

Just checking the tracking number online (USPS) links you to the package via ip. Unless you've ordered from the darknet and use Tor, a VM, etc before. Not trying to bug you out. They won't come for you. Only if in quantities large enough for them to suspect you intend to distribute

get a po box and never send illegal things to your house

you can legally possess steroids with a script for that particular steroid. however this is one you should let go and have psl reship to a po box

Why is this? Do packages some how bypass customs when sent to a PO Box? You can always deny your ordered anything even with your name on it. Weird shit is sent to random places all the time. Ordering from the darknet you'd always send to your house, with your name. A fake name will only arise suspicion since the post office has the names of who lives at what address. And PO Box is a dead give away to who you are and your intentions.

no but a po box is flexible

if your address is flagged there then who cares. you just let the box expire and go get another one

a home address you are stuck with for years and you don't want it flagged ever

Ok so today i had a delivery attempt, left a slip. From the postal inspection, large package. Does this sound like a controlled drop??

First, i have been here under 2 other names in the past.. sorry this is how my first post goes this time.

Secondly i did search to find the answer before i started this post but couldn't find one similar so if it is a repeat i apologize.

So i ordered from psl, domestic tracking number and still got picked up. I checked it today and it said seized(5vials test cyp)..
"Please contact the U.S. Postal Inspection Service for further information."
Tracking history just says seized by law enforcement.

So, my question is this.. I'm on trt. Is it still illegal? Same compound as my script. Should i just let it go? Do i have grounds to tell them i have a script for it? Still sounds like a stupid idea.. other than if it is ok i wouldn't have to worry about my address if i got it cleared. Def don't want to send it here again..

Makes me a little nervous, like i have read over and over that since i will get a letter(assuming, since the tracking shows seized) no one is going to come knocking but if that happens i do have my prescription i guess. Any info would be appreciated guys, thanks.
If you have a prescription for morphine, but instead you buy heroin, is it illegal?(yes, unless you live in Portugal where they decided to end the war on drugs and just tax the stuff)
Should it be illegal? In my opinion no.

Anyways, appreciate the input. I'm guessing the package is likely them sending me my empty package with a nice letter wishing me a Merry Christmas lol.. I'm assuming that since it is addressed from them that there won't be much to sign for. I'll just not be expecting anything when i have to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom