Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psl order seized, have a script.. still illegal? Options?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Psl order seized, have a script.. still illegal? Options?

First, i have been here under 2 other names in the past.. sorry this is how my first post goes this time.

Secondly i did search to find the answer before i started this post but couldn't find one similar so if it is a repeat i apologize.

So i ordered from psl, domestic tracking number and still got picked up. I checked it today and it said seized(5vials test cyp)..
    "Please contact the U.S. Postal Inspection Service for further information."
    Tracking history just says seized by law enforcement.

So, my question is this.. I'm on trt. Is it still illegal? Same compound as my script. Should i just let it go? Do i have grounds to tell them i have a script for it? Still sounds like a stupid idea.. other than if it is ok i wouldn't have to worry about my address if i got it cleared. Def don't want to send it here again..

Makes me a little nervous, like i have read over and over that since i will get a letter(assuming, since the tracking shows seized) no one is going to come knocking but if that happens i do have my prescription i guess. Any info would be appreciated guys, thanks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's a live thread on this very subject.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    get a po box and never send illegal things to your house

you can legally possess steroids with a script for that particular steroid. however this is one you should let go and have psl reship to a po box
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks stevesmi, sounds like a plan. I just always figured having a po box that is linked to your identification is basically the same thing but from the past few hours of reading posts it seems like the best bet. Also i keep reading how domestic is so safe and hardly anyone ever loses a package.. everything international i have ever ordered has made it and the first domestic gets stopped. Dumb luck.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's crazy, I have been seeing more domestic seizures lately. Not sure if they up their security during the holidays or what. I'd think it would be easier to get things through during the holidays due the extra volume of packages.

At any rate, I would leave it alone and contact PSL as suggested above. I could have a prescription for Oxy but if I get caught buying 50 pills from some guy on a corner what do you think would happen? Bet your ass I'd be in jail, even with a prescription.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It may even be that they've red flagged packages coming from one specific address. The sender might need to change that.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Standard to have a PO box.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All good points, thanks for the advice gents. Should i wait to have them reship with a po box or g2g when i get the box set up? Never had to reship.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myownasylum View Post
    All good points, thanks for the advice gents. Should i wait to have them reship with a po box or g2g when i get the box set up? Never had to reship.
    Yes. Set one up

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do it before reship. If you already had one package going to that address get siezed, you do not want to have another sent to the same address right after.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast