Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL/Pivotal Labs Test E 250mg

anonykidz

Registered
I'm debating wether I should order or not, but I'd like to know from the community if anyone has ever tried their test and how well did it go?

Thanks.

I'm debating wether I should order or not, but I'd like to know from the community if anyone has ever tried their test and how well did it go?

Thanks.

I have a post with my Test Levels. Was at 1850 on 375mg/week test cyp. This was Euro Pharma (their other brand) but ive heard Pivotal is just as good. Euro Pharma is only slightly more expensive but PSL is G2G.

I have a post with my Test Levels. Was at 1850 on 375mg/week test cyp. This was Euro Pharma (their other brand) but ive heard Pivotal is just as good. Euro Pharma is only slightly more expensive but PSL is G2G.

Thanks for the fast reply. :)

Thanks.

A bunch and with blood test results to boot.

C'mon, DO IT!
For those who remember...

SnappySplendidDugong-small.gif

Give them a try. I use EP and have never tried the pivotal line but PSL is gtg.

Check out these blood levels from their Test E.

818ebd26b76afdcc982b2a817b38a277.jpg

Pivotal Labs to my knowledge is exclusive to PSL. I have some but haven't used it yet. Let's not confuse Pivotal Labs brand with PSL Euro brand...two different brands and products.
I would love to see someone do labwork on Pivotal Labs....don't make me do it! LOL...I've done a million tests for the community...someone needs to step up.

Pivotal Labs to my knowledge is exclusive to PSL. I have some but haven't used it yet. Let's not confuse Pivotal Labs brand with PSL Euro brand...two different brands and products.
I would love to see someone do labwork on Pivotal Labs....don't make me do it! LOL...I've done a million tests for the community...someone needs to step up.

I hear you brother, we both have provided bloodwork on many of PSL products! Who’s going to step up in joining us. I’m happy to provide bloodwork while running products. Any of you guys running pivotal or any products that have not been covered, let’s get that bloodwork done and posted.

I hear you brother, we both have provided bloodwork on many of PSL products! Who’s going to step up in joining us. I’m happy to provide bloodwork while running products. Any of you guys running pivotal or any products that have not been covered, let’s get that bloodwork done and posted.

I posted mine on EuroPharma.

I have a ton of that stuff so not buying any Pivotal anytime soon but maybe when I run low I will give it a shot (get it!!!!).

I posted mine on EuroPharma.

I have a ton of that stuff so not buying any Pivotal anytime soon but maybe when I run low I will give it a shot (get it!!!!).

I hear you brother! When I find something I like, I don’t see the point in switching it up either. That’s why it would be nice to see some guys that are running it already get the bloodwork done!

If they are a sponsor here there is no need to doubt their authenticity

Back
Top Bottom