Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: By PSL Primo LAB4TOX results (Verified with authenticity) More to come

  1. #1
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,441
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    By PSL Primo LAB4TOX results (Verified with authenticity) More to come



    Clean, Pure, Game Changing Gains.

    When its time to tighten up and and add lean muscle, its time for Primo.


    https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ we have a couple options for you.Primobolan Depot - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)

    or

    Primobolan Acetate - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

    Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
    Chemical Name:Methenolone Acetate
    Comes In: 10ml vial - 50 mg/ml
    Dosage: 350-600mg/week
    Active time: 1-2 days
    Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
    Shipping from Europe


    History:
    Said to be a favorite of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Primobolan is an extravagant German-made steroid which rose to popularity in the 70?s. Since then, it has been prized as one of the most effective pre-contest drugs by BB?rs all over the world, although its high cost combined with an above average incidence of fakes, has greatly diminished its use. With pharmaceutical preparations commanding an excessively high price tag, the UGL market is the only reasonable alternative for most. Fortunately, thanks to the expansion of the UGL market over the last decade, availability is currently higher than ever.

    Method of Administration: Primo can be administered in both injectable and oral form.

    Steroid Class: Methenolone is a DHT derivative, belonging to the DHT-family of
    steroids.

    Primary Use: Primo is not a steroid one would use when attempting to pack on the pounds. Rather, it is used for improving the quality of one?s musculature, which it accomplishes by increasing both muscle hardness and reducing subcutaneous water retention. Primo also stacks well with most aromatizable drugs, as its mild anti-estrogenic component helps in mitigating estrogenic side effects. It is properly regarded as being one of the safer steroids of the bunch, having a lesser impact on cardiovascular function, the liver, kidneys, prostate, etc. Possessing SARM-like traits, Primo is a weak androgen and completely absent of all estrogenic activity. This makes it an ideal choice for those desiring a relatively pure muscle-building effect, with cosmetic side effects rarely manifesting at normal dosages. The number of potential applications for which Primo is well-suited are numerous, as it can be safely and effectively stacked with just about anything.


    Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 44:88
    Aromatizable: No.
    Progestagenic Activity: No.
    Methylated: No.

    Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length: Primobolan is commonly dosed between 500-1,000 mg per week for a period of 8-16 weeks.
    Frequency of Administration: When injected, primo is normally administered every other day to 2X per week. With oral use, it is typically administered between 2-3X per day in equally divided doses.


  2. #2
    VIP Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Couple things,

    1.) That's fantastic. People are so often weary of Primo because it's so expensive and commonly faked. This gives them peace of mind.

    2.) Where did MONSTRO get that Euro-Pharmacies shirt and how do I get one?

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    369
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post


    Clean, Pure, Game Changing Gains.

    When its time to tighten up and and add lean muscle, its time for Primo.


    https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ we have a couple options for you.Primobolan Depot - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
    Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)

    or

    Primobolan Acetate - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

    Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
    Chemical Name:Methenolone Acetate
    Comes In: 10ml vial - 50 mg/ml
    Dosage: 350-600mg/week
    Active time: 1-2 days
    Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
    Shipping from Europe


    History:
    Said to be a favorite of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Primobolan is an extravagant German-made steroid which rose to popularity in the 70?s. Since then, it has been prized as one of the most effective pre-contest drugs by BB?rs all over the world, although its high cost combined with an above average incidence of fakes, has greatly diminished its use. With pharmaceutical preparations commanding an excessively high price tag, the UGL market is the only reasonable alternative for most. Fortunately, thanks to the expansion of the UGL market over the last decade, availability is currently higher than ever.

    Method of Administration: Primo can be administered in both injectable and oral form.

    Steroid Class: Methenolone is a DHT derivative, belonging to the DHT-family of steroids.

    Primary Use: Primo is not a steroid one would use when attempting to pack on the pounds. Rather, it is used for improving the quality of one?s musculature, which it accomplishes by increasing both muscle hardness and reducing subcutaneous water retention. Primo also stacks well with most aromatizable drugs, as its mild anti-estrogenic component helps in mitigating estrogenic side effects. It is properly regarded as being one of the safer steroids of the bunch, having a lesser impact on cardiovascular function, the liver, kidneys, prostate, etc. Possessing SARM-like traits, Primo is a weak androgen and completely absent of all estrogenic activity. This makes it an ideal choice for those desiring a relatively pure muscle-building effect, with cosmetic side effects rarely manifesting at normal dosages. The number of potential applications for which Primo is well-suited are numerous, as it can be safely and effectively stacked with just about anything.


    Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 44:88
    Aromatizable: No.
    Progestagenic Activity: No.
    Methylated: No.

    Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length: Primobolan is commonly dosed between 500-1,000 mg per week for a period of 8-16 weeks.
    Frequency of Administration: When injected, primo is normally administered every other day to 2X per week. With oral use, it is typically administered between 2-3X per day in equally divided doses.

    Awesome! I think that will be a big part of my contest prep next year!!

  4. #4
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,464
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro love me some primobolan right now....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,726
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Love how you can see these

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,441
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    These are real numbers with real product, thats what's most important for all clients, readers and potential customers to know
    It's real product!

    To the skeptics -

  7. #7
    VIP Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Still waiting to hear about how to get some Euro-Pharmacies attire...hook a brother up.

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,441
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    Still waiting to hear about how to get some Euro-Pharmacies attire...hook a brother up.
    theres a few rumors going around that this might happen,hmmmmmm

  9. #9
    VIP Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    theres a few rumors going around that this might happen,hmmmmmm
    But Monstro already has one

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,441
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    But Monstro already has one
    He does, but his was custom made

    His looks nice tho... Now that's a true supporter right there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •