Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL. Rep Rip Off. Vision Help?

Grimreaper677

Registered
New acc so I can’t PM Vision so I’m hoping he sees this. I ordered USA domestic and my package was seized. The person who is handling my case through PSL doesn’t even speak full English. He is denying the resend of a package and I would like to speak to another person who can explain things accurately to me as to why I’m not getting my resend?

How was a ‘domestic package’ seized? Did you get a letter? What details do you have? Thats pretty weird. First time I hear of a domestic package being seized.

The post office is holding my package instead of delivering it to my door step and want me to go in to claim it. It’s a trap.

I’ve ordered from two different places before and each were delivered in the mail box fine. This is the first time ordering from PSL.

Well PSL is pretty legit dude. Far fetched to say they are rip offs. Just go get the package? Did you order the shipping under your name? And was it a big order?

I always place my orders under a females name so it’s gonna be rough trying to claim the package. It was only 3 items which is why it’s surprising the post office held it.

Post offices hold my packages probably once out of every 4 times for no reason. You just go and pick it up, it's not a trap. It is quiet honestly ludicrous for you to be complaining to the source of their reps, because of USPS not feeling like delivering a packable. You need to contact USPS to have them deliver it, or just go pick the damn thing up.

I also placed a PSL domestic order 10 days or so ago and today my tracking shows "seized by law enforcement". Have placed many orders over the past 20 years and first time this occurred.

Yep, went straight from 'label created, not yet in system to this' ... at usps site. wondering if a bundle of them were seized after drop off?

If it said "seized by law enforcement" on the website then that's what happened. I had that happen when a friend shipped me something I won't mention. Do not go pick it up. I'm sure a rep on here will get you squared away. Take a deep breath, go get a PO box and let's try again.

If it said "seized by law enforcement" on the website then that's what happened. I had that happen when a friend shipped me something I won't mention. Do not go pick it up. I'm sure a rep on here will get you squared away. Take a deep breath, go get a PO box and let's try again.

No dont listen to this guy...go pick up your stuff dude

Back
Top Bottom