Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL stack for bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today the scale says 104kg (229lbs). On my lasr wighting it was 100.5kg, that was 4 weeks ago. Thats adding 1kg/week. By my estimate, following my protocol, at the end of cycle I shoud be 108kg.. ..!? I started cycle weighting 96kg. Adding 12kg (26lbs) in single cycle. And its not all fat/water according to before/after pics. I am just thrilled with this cycle.

Today the scale says 104kg (229lbs). On my lasr wighting it was 100.5kg, that was 4 weeks ago. Thats adding 1kg/week. By my estimate, following my protocol, at the end of cycle I shoud be 108kg.. ..!? I started cycle weighting 96kg. Adding 12kg (26lbs) in single cycle. And its not all fat/water according to before/after pics. I am just thrilled with this cycle.

That wont happen but even the gains you've had so far are pretty good.

yeah you made some nice gains man. can't beat the psl gains

Yeah man.
Now I must work even harder and be smarter to keep these gains until cut cycle. Seems so unfair, now with a nise fresh mass, you have to wait PCT time and time off for next cycle. Gonna loose some for sure. Oh well, shut up and train :)

Yes, I know. Just wandering about SHBG, the lowe the better, right?

Correct but it can rise as its not always linear between your test levels and SHBG. Like your body is full of a lot more test (total test) so inherently your free test will not always move in the same ratio as your total test which will be dictated by your SHBG levels.

Long and short of it is yea you may have more bound test due to higher SHBG levels but is your total level of free test higher than baseline?

Also are you taking proviron? If not you should be as it helps lower SHBG as well as combat sides of deca.

Correct but it can rise as its not always linear between your test levels and SHBG. Like your body is full of a lot more test (total test) so inherently your free test will not always move in the same ratio as your total test which will be dictated by your SHBG levels.

Long and short of it is yea you may have more bound test due to higher SHBG levels but is your total level of free test higher than baseline?

Also are you taking proviron? If not you should be as it helps lower SHBG as well as combat sides of deca.

Thanks for input man. Yes, I take Proviron...and Caber. Have no sides of this cycle what so ever.

Thanks for input man. Yes, I take Proviron...and Caber. Have no sides of this cycle what so ever.

No problem and yea def getting great results so its not something I would worry about.

Now if you were not seeing results then I could see the higher SHBG levels being problematic but as long as you are getting what you want from the cycle and everything else is in line I wouldnt worry about it.

No problem and yea def getting great results so its not something I would worry about.

Now if you were not seeing results then I could see the higher SHBG levels being problematic but as long as you are getting what you want from the cycle and everything else is in line I wouldnt worry about it.

Agreed! I can see from my blood work picture SHBG is much lower then "normal" it is even marked with L letzer as LOW. So I think it is low enough. I'm not an expert but reading a lot and drawing conclusions.

Last pin today. 12 weeks of beeing superman. Off to PCT now. Great cycle, I am sitting on 105kg (231lbs) started at 96kg (211lbs) almost 10kg gain or 22 lbs. Well I miss my shreded abs sometimes, but they are stil here.

For PCT I prepared Aromasin, Nolva, Clomid, Cardarin, N2Guard and N2Generate, I will also be taking HGH 5IU daily. That shoud cover it and prevent fat gain and muscle los, even promote fat los.

My strenght is very high now, will see how will I peeform in next weeks.

создать картинку

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom