Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL stack for bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 months on, 3 months off, thats 2 cycles / year. I can see I can cope with Test wery good, perfect blood work, no any side effects. Will check blood again month after PCT.

Yea as long as you have bloods run and you are fully recovered thats fine I typically get one AAS cycle in during a year maybe have started a second but not completing 2 full cycles with PCT in 1 year.

Thats just me though but again if your bloods are good go for it.

Ok, here is the cycle I managet to put together:

12 week cycle:
Test E 500mg week
Deca 600mg week
Aromasin 12mg eod
Caber 0.25 e3d
Proviron 0.25 ed
PCT

Please, all remarks are welcom!

Seems fine for me. Test and deca are moderate to high dose, but definitely doable.

I didn't know eq was considered at all for bulking.
And I wouldn't run aromasin unless you need. Haven't ran it in 5-6 weeks but 4times and the 3rd time I didn't need it. It was over kill

And I wouldn't run aromasin unless you need. Haven't ran it in 5-6 weeks but 4times and the 3rd time I didn't need it. It was over kill

If you are running low dose for TRT yes. The reason why most people recommend it is that I would lay 90%+ of people that run a 500mg/week cycle of test are going to have some elevation in their estrogen levels and will need aromasin to keep it in check. Some people can survive with higher levels of estrogen on cycle but you can get water retention, high blood pressure, etc. Plus gyno is also an issue.

Thats why I always tell people start with a reasonable dose and get bloods done at week 5 when the test has fully built in your system. See what your estrogen looks like. If its too low dial back the dose. Too high up the dose slightly so that you stay in the healthy range.

The biggest problem is that most people just want to know what they should take and wont run bloods so rather be safe than sorry and have someone run it and avoid gyno because even though low estrogen sucks so does gyno surgery.

Just my opinion.

i view all steroids as bulkers except for the ones that are just 'weak anabolics' like proviron or masteron

Right, evry one reacts differently. I did my blood work on week 7 and it was OK. High test, low estrogen (estradiol). Yes, I paid ca 70$, but It was for hormones ans cholesterol.
Only hormones is ca 35$. This is the amount that shoudnt be an issue. Theres a lot of private clinics that you can do bloodwork without any questions asked. I got my results by email. Next bllodwork I will do after PCT.
The only side effect I noticed on my test cycle is a few pimples more on my back. I had no water retention what so ever, vaskularity is enhanced, libido high, all in all, I would say, perfect. My diet was restricted to 2300 cal, high protein, high fat, low card ( ca 80) for that summer shreded look, so I did not gain much weight.

Caber should be 0.25mg e3d. Proviron at 25-50mg ed.

If you don't run any AI at all, could proviron still cause low sex drive? My PSL packet says I think "anti aromatize" yes I know it's a DHT but still effects estrogen.
I'm running test 600, 40mg dbol and I cut out Deca 300 last week. I know Deca lingers awhile. But since I've been running proviron, I haven't used any AI in maybe 6weeks but maybe 4times. 4th time I killed to much. I was a sandbag. Proviron did eat up both knots of gyno which were bad. Very noticeable.

- - - Updated - - -

Just trying to pin point a low sex drive

If you don't run any AI at all, could proviron still cause low sex drive? My PSL packet says I think "anti aromatize" yes I know it's a DHT but still effects estrogen.
I'm running test 600, 40mg dbol and I cut out Deca 300 last week. I know Deca lingers awhile. But since I've been running proviron, I haven't used any AI in maybe 6weeks but maybe 4times. 4th time I killed to much. I was a sandbag. Proviron did eat up both knots of gyno which were bad. Very noticeable.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea so a few things.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/

"Role of estradiol in eugonadal men
While estradiol has been shown to have a positive effect on libido at low levels of testosterone, a limited number of studies have looked into the effect of estradiol supplementation in eugonadal men and reported conflicting results. One study with continuous estradiol administration in men who had normal testosterone levels showed decreases in sexual interest, fantasy, masturbation, and erections.11 In contrast, a randomized, double-blind study conducted on 50 men ages between 20 and 40 years demonstrated that sexual activity was unaffected.12"

Proviron has some anti-estrogen effects. It will help with low libido from deca as will caber.

The thing is you can also have low libido if you estrogen is running out of control. 600mg/test plus 40mg/dbol a day leads to a significant amount of aromatization in your body causing high estrogen levels.

I am not surprised you have gyno symptoms as id guess your estrogen is pretty high. Have you done blood work? What dose of AI were you running when you crushed your estrogen levels and how do you know you crushed them? Bloodwork?

- - - Updated - - -

You almost certainly still need an AI. You need bloodwork to see for sure what is going on with your hormones though.

Yea so a few things.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/

"Role of estradiol in eugonadal men
While estradiol has been shown to have a positive effect on libido at low levels of testosterone, a limited number of studies have looked into the effect of estradiol supplementation in eugonadal men and reported conflicting results. One study with continuous estradiol administration in men who had normal testosterone levels showed decreases in sexual interest, fantasy, masturbation, and erections.11 In contrast, a randomized, double-blind study conducted on 50 men ages between 20 and 40 years demonstrated that sexual activity was unaffected.12"

Proviron has some anti-estrogen effects. It will help with low libido from deca as will caber.

The thing is you can also have low libido if you estrogen is running out of control. 600mg/test plus 40mg/dbol a day leads to a significant amount of aromatization in your body causing high estrogen levels.

I am not surprised you have gyno symptoms as id guess your estrogen is pretty high. Have you done blood work? What dose of AI were you running when you crushed your estrogen levels and how do you know you crushed them? Bloodwork?

I don't have gyno symptoms. I had the knots from a cycle 2years ago. Sorry for the confusion. But I've been running the proviron for weeks with no AI and the proviron has ate away my gyno. So to eat gyno, wouldn't your estrogen have to be demolished?

I don't have gyno symptoms. I had the knots from a cycle 2years ago. Sorry for the confusion. But I've been running the proviron for weeks with no AI and the proviron has ate away my gyno. So to eat gyno, wouldn't your estrogen have to be demolished?

So again you may be able to control estrogen with proviron and you may survive with higher levels of estrogen and not get noticeable gyno but is it impacting your blood pressure and other vitals? No idea. Blood work is critical to see where you are otherwise we are just guessing to be honest.

I got from PSL free Test Propionate vial 10ml. Is there any way to incorporate into cycle of Test E 500 week + Deca 600 week? Propionate acts imediately, Test E takes few weeks to rech full potential. Any combination Test P and Test E ?
Or, store it and keep it for some future cycles? Dont want it to waste it.

I got from PSL free Test Propionate vial 10ml. Is there any way to incorporate into cycle of Test E 500 week + Deca 600 week? Propionate acts imediately, Test E takes few weeks to rech full potential. Any combination Test P and Test E ?
Or, store it and keep it for some future cycles? Dont want it to waste it.
Store it for later in my opinion. I've gotten several test prop vials as freebies over time this way. I'm not a huge fan of it though. It has more PIP and you need to pin EOD. I've cycled it once and that was enough for me.

Ok, let me get back to bulking cycle, test 500+deca 600, thinking of adding Dianabol ... so it would look like rhis:

Test E 500mg week
Deca 600mg week
Dianabol 50mg ed
Aromasin 12mg eod
Caber 0.25mg e3d
Proviron 0.25-50mg ed
PCT

So, as I am investigating thia old school cycle, a question ... what would be duration for Dianabol, or thru the whole cycle?

Ok, let me get back to bulking cycle, test 500+deca 600, thinking of adding Dianabol ... so it would look like rhis:

Test E 500mg week
Deca 600mg week
Dianabol 50mg ed
Aromasin 12mg eod
Caber 0.25mg e3d
Proviron 0.25-50mg ed
PCT

So, as I am investigating thia old school cycle, a question ... what would be duration for Dianabol, or thru the whole cycle?
4 to 6 weeks only. Dianabol is hard on your liver and organs in general.

P0N has you covered. Dbol you dont want to run past 6 weeks. I would also use N2Guard on the entire cycle for organ protection/vitals.

Also you have 2 aromatizing compounds (test and dbol) and no idea if you are estrogen prone but id make sure to take week 5 bloods to make sure the aromasin dosage covers you. It might be fine especially since you are running proviron and that has some AI capabilities but better safe than sorry IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom