Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL stack for bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not estrogen prone. But in doubt. Perhaps to stick only with Test and Deca this time. It is just my second cycle so could be better not overdoing it.

Not estrogen prone. But in doubt. Perhaps to stick only with Test and Deca this time. It is just my second cycle so could be better not overdoing it.

Yea I would honestly. Plus run the proviron as that will help with any libido issues you may face with deca.

That cycle will put on some good lean mass brotha! Saw the results of your other cycle too so think the test/deca/proviron stack will serve you well!

HGH injection site advice needed. I used HGH before, and now during PCT too. The problem is, I lost almost all fat on abdomen, so sticking insulin needle is quite problematic. I bend over and theres skin only on abdomen. So i administer HGH in that tinny fold of skin...

Where to pin HGH other then abdomen? Or it is ok?

HGH injection site advice needed. I used HGH before, and now during PCT too. The problem is, I lost almost all fat on abdomen, so sticking insulin needle is quite problematic. I bend over and theres skin only on abdomen. So i administer HGH in that tinny fold of skin...

Where to pin HGH other then abdomen? Or it is ok?

If you are concerned you can also inject IM with the same insulin syringe. Absorption is the same. Could do delts as they are really easy.

So, HGH can be injected intramusculary!?

Yea you would still use a slin pin but it 100% is ok.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4034296

"Abstract
To determine the optimal route of growth hormone administration, a comparison was made of the acute somatomedin response and chronic growth response to either intramuscular or subcutaneous growth hormone in 20 children with growth hormone deficiency. None of the children had received growth hormone for at least 2 weeks prior to their random selection to receive growth hormone by either the subcutaneous (N = 11) or intramuscular (N = 9) route. Plasma samples for determination of levels of insulin-like growth factors I and II (IGF-I and IGF-II) were obtained prior to therapy and 20 hours after the first and fourth of four daily injections of growth hormone. Growth rate and growth hormone antibody levels were determined before and after 6 months of therapy. IGF-I levels tripled in both treatment groups after four days of growth hormone injections, whereas IGF-II levels nearly doubled, with no significant difference between the intramuscular or subcutaneous group. After 6 months of therapy, there was no significant difference in growth rate and only two patients had developed growth hormone antibodies. Both patients and parents expressed a preference for the subcutaneous method. The identical rises in the IGF-I and IGF-II levels following a brief course of either subcutaneous or intramuscular injections of growth hormone, the similar growth rates, the low incidence of antibody development, and the preference for the subcutaneous route all suggest that the subcutaneous route is the method of choice for chronic growth hormone therapy."

So, I am about to start TestE+Deca cycle in about 2 weeks. A little help needed.
Test 500 week + Deca 500 week.
Pining 2 times week, Test 250 + Deca 250.
Test 250 is 1ml and Deca 250 is 1ml. So, its 2ml total.
Now, can I combine Test and Deca in same sringe, i.e. draw Deca first and then draw Test in same sringe to get 2ml total in single sringe? To reduce number of pinning...

So, I am about to start TestE+Deca cycle in about 2 weeks. A little help needed.
Test 500 week + Deca 500 week.
Pining 2 times week, Test 250 + Deca 250.
Test 250 is 1ml and Deca 250 is 1ml. So, its 2ml total.
Now, can I combine Test and Deca in same sringe, i.e. draw Deca first and then draw Test in same sringe to get 2ml total in single sringe? To reduce number of pinning...

Correct no problem with drawing up both in the same pin.

When I run Test and Primobolan I have a 20g drawing pin, I draw up the test then primo then switch to a 25g 1" and inject.

Correct no problem with drawing up both in the same pin.

When I run Test and Primobolan I have a 20g drawing pin, I draw up the test then primo then switch to a 25g 1" and inject.

Same with me but I use 18g to draw and switch to 25g 1”.

Starting cycle in 3 days. About proviron, running during cycle only or to extend to PCT period.
I believe to continue proviron 2 weeks after last shot while these esters are stil active?
Same question for Caber...

Starting cycle in 3 days. About proviron, running during cycle only or to extend to PCT period.
I believe to continue proviron 2 weeks after last shot while these esters are stil active?
Same question for Caber...

You can run Proviron right up until your PCT starts.

You dont want it in your PCT as even though it has some anti-estrogen properties it is suppressive so you dont want it in PCT when you are trying to recover.

Not positive on caber but I believe you stop taking it after your last pin of tren (if thats what you are taking it for).

You can run Proviron right up until your PCT starts.

You dont want it in your PCT as even though it has some anti-estrogen properties it is suppressive so you dont want it in PCT when you are trying to recover.

Not positive on caber but I believe you stop taking it after your last pin of tren (if thats what you are taking it for).
That's how I roll with my last caber and last Proviron

Last edited:
Ok, started today, 250 T and 250 Deca in same sringe, will see tomorow about PIP.
Squizeing 2ml of oil in glute is slow, but manageable.
Started with Proviron Aromasin and Caber. Lwts see where this will take me. Blood work in 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom