Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL stack for bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
no issues in any country. hit me up for a possible code (if it still works)

Thanks man, but too late, I already placed and paid for order. I'll ask you next time :)

I ordered N2Guard and N2Generate. Guard for durimg and post cycle and Generate for PCT (along with Clomid and Nolva)

N2Generate is in fact HCGenerate.

OH boy, its end of week 4 on this cycle. I just do not believe, yesterday i did EZ bar curls with 150lbs (ca 70kg) for 8 reps. The heaviest ever I did in my 25 year experience of lifting.
Squats 20 reps with 220lbs. Pump was so strong I couldnt walk normaly.

Thats it. I'm not wearing tanktop shirt in GYM any more. The "looks" started. You know when you catch with your corner of eye someone looking at you. And unfortunetly, these are guys only hahahah. And the questions "what are you taking?" I reply, all that money can buy :) the size I gained is noticeable. So XXL tshirt from now on.

My scale needed battery to be replaced for last 4 weeks. This morning I finaly did it. I did not take any weight measuring last 4 weeks. 4 weeks ago I was 96kg (211lbs), and this morning 100.5kg (221lbs). Weighting takes in mornings on empty stomack, its lowest weight during the day. And I stil have 5 weeks of cycle to go. I wander, where will it end!?

My scale needed battery to be replaced for last 4 weeks. This morning I finaly did it. I did not take any weight measuring last 4 weeks. 4 weeks ago I was 96kg (211lbs), and this morning 100.5kg (221lbs). Weighting takes in mornings on empty stomack, its lowest weight during the day. And I stil have 5 weeks of cycle to go. I wander, where will it end!?

bro keep going...it will keep delivering results

4 more weeks to go. Strength is 20% up. Feeling great. Full of power.

I've read in one older thread here, that taking proviron for longer term brings only benefits, like higher libido, a bit of fat los, and no side effects. I am curently on Proviron and what are implications of continuing it after cycle, during PCT and beyond?
I've read only good stuff about it...

4 more weeks to go. Strength is 20% up. Feeling great. Full of power.

I've read in one older thread here, that taking proviron for longer term brings only benefits, like higher libido, a bit of fat los, and no side effects. I am curently on Proviron and what are implications of continuing it after cycle, during PCT and beyond?
I've read only good stuff about it...

I wouldnt run in PCT and after.

Proviron I added to a sarms stack and got shut down hard. Not everyone gets that same effect but my test levels were 25 which is crazy.

The sarms do suppress but nowhere as much as what happened when I added proviron at 50mg/day.

You would be better off IMO running HGH or non-suppressive sarms like cardarine or setn or mk677.

Just a quick info, bulking cycle Test E 500 + Deca 600 week going great! Here are results, finished 7th week, 5 more weeks to go, really looking forward to end cycle results. First pic is starting point, after Test E 500 week only cut cycle incl, PCT and off time, second pic is today 7th week done. Nutrition is the cleanest bulk I ever saw, 3.500cal, one cheat meal week. I was on 4000cal but I saw too much fat storing on my mid section and loosing ab vascularity, so I cut to 3.500.

Just a quick info, bulking cycle Test E 500 + Deca 600 week going great! Here are results, finished 7th week, 5 more weeks to go, really looking forward to end cycle results. First pic is starting point, after Test E 500 week only cut cycle incl, PCT and off time, second pic is today 7th week done. Nutrition is the cleanest bulk I ever saw, 3.500cal, one cheat meal week. I was on 4000cal but I saw too much fat storing on my mid section and loosing ab vascularity, so I cut to 3.500.

bro you looking great...very ripped and thick....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom