Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL stack for bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

marisol

Finished my test cycle, off to PCT.
Which stack from PSL would you recomend for bulk? Test + ... what?

That is a mixture of the two, so 1ml is 200mg Test E and 200mg EQ. I prefer to have them separate so you can take the dose you want. With Thoth you will have to take equal of both. Running 500mg on test sounds great but you want to run EQ at 600mg. If running deca go with 400mg a week.

IMO I would go with deca next but don’t forget to add proviron with it at 25-50mg each day.

That is a mixture of the two, so 1ml is 200mg Test E and 200mg EQ. I prefer to have them separate so you can take the dose you want. With Thoth you will have to take equal of both. Running 500mg on test sounds great but you want to run EQ at 600mg. If running deca go with 400mg a week.

IMO I would go with deca next but don’t forget to add proviron with it at 25-50mg each day.

Let me be clear on this as I am looking for simple jer safe and eficient combo.
Deca http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectab...10mlvial-ep.html?search_query=Deca&results=30
This way as you said I can dose each as needed.
Fine.

Now, proviron, antiestrogen, can use Aromasin instead? During whole cycle.

And PCT at the end, normally.

You should be running an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin and proviron. The latter raises your free test and helps with libido issues.

Need aromasin for estrogen inhibitor during and yes PCT. proviron is for libido issues. Don’t want to get deca dick.

So, running aromasin AND proviron during cycle.

Yes. Proviron should be ran everyday during cycle. Run perfect PCT after which has AI accounted for. During cycle run your normal AI like before. Most people need 12.5mg EOD of aromasin.

Got it! Understood!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Proviron should be ran everyday during cycle. Run perfect PCT after which has AI accounted for. During cycle run your normal AI like before. Most people need 12.5mg EOD of aromasin.

Yes, I was running Aromasin EOD during my Test cycle and blood work after 10 weeks was perfect.

Yeah, I usually run 500mg deca per week and 0.25mg caber e3d to be safade.

Yes, read about it now, to lower down prolactin when using Deca which lead to side effects, lower libido beeing one of them.

0.25mg is low dose to be on a safe side, during cycle. Fine.

So, test 500mg + deca 600mg + aromasin + proviron + caber (cycle)

Right?

If you are fine with higher doses of test and deca (I am) that looks okay. If you aren't sure, maybe roll them back a little to be safe.

As I said, finished my first test cycle (500/week). My plan is to take HGH next 3 months, 3IU/day.
As I will be next month on PCT, are there any implications combining with HGH? As HGH acts on totaly different field from Test.
Then, 3 months latter, stop HGH and start Test+Deca.
Thoths?

As I said, finished my first test cycle (500/week). My plan is to take HGH next 3 months, 3IU/day.
As I will be next month on PCT, are there any implications combining with HGH? As HGH acts on totaly different field from Test.
Then, 3 months latter, stop HGH and start Test+Deca.
Thoths?

Need more than 3 months break.

HGH is fine to run on cycle, in pct, post cycle, etc. It will not interfere with your HPTA recovery.

Need more than 3 months break.

HGH is fine to run on cycle, in pct, post cycle, etc. It will not interfere with your HPTA recovery.

3 months on, 3 months off, thats 2 cycles / year. I can see I can cope with Test wery good, perfect blood work, no any side effects. Will check blood again month after PCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom