Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ED and Low Libido with High Test (Labs Included)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

ED and Low Libido with High Test (Labs Included)

Hi Everyone,

As someone who’s been in TRT for years, I’ve enjoyed the return of my sex drive. Recently i started a Test-E cycle boosting the overall amount of T i inject weekly.

My current protocol is: Test-E 2x/week at 250mg (500 weekly) and Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD.

I had labs drawn a few weeks ago, and had the following results:
    Total Testosterone- 2096 (264-916)
    Free Testosterone- 48.1 (9.3-26.5)
    Sensitive Estradiol- 50.3 (8.0-35.0)
    SHBG- 34 (16.5-55.9)

My question is this- since upping my dose in February to ‘cycle strength,’ I’ve struggled with a low sex drive, and difficulty maintaining an erection (getting an erection usually isn’t that hard)

I know my estrogen is a little high, but other than that what could be causing my ED? Shouldn’t my sex drive be out of this world with a high testosterone level?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    high E will have a domino effect on things like sleep quality, blood pressure, blood flow etc. that is the prime reason for the ED epidemic in this country. i mean dick drugs did not even exist when i was in high school and i remember seeing the first commercials for them in like 1999 and had no clue what erectile dysfunction even was. now every other 20 year old is on ED drugs just to have sex. it is very troubling but has a lot to do with poor heart health, oxidative stress, and environmental factors .. and as evidenced in your situation, just throwing test at the problem does not fix it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltlakemuscle View Post
    Hi Everyone,

As someone who’s been in TRT for years, I’ve enjoyed the return of my sex drive. Recently i started a Test-E cycle boosting the overall amount of T i inject weekly.

My current protocol is: Test-E 2x/week at 250mg (500 weekly) and Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD.

SHBG- 34 (16.5-55.9)

My question is this- since upping my dose in February to ‘cycle strength,’ I’ve struggled with a low sex drive, and difficulty maintaining an erection (getting an erection usually isn’t that hard)

I know my estrogen is a little high, but other than that what could be causing my ED? Shouldn’t my sex drive be out of this world with a high testosterone level?
    How old are you? Also how heavy?

You could try 12.5 Ed and see.

Do you exercise? Running and cardiovascular endurance is important for long fuck sessions without getting puffed out and losing erection.

U could have just left it at a trt dose and added like 50 eod tren ace. Throw in same cabergoline and you become a sex maniac.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm 26 years old, 5'8 @ 158lbs, 13-15%BF currently.

I do cardio nearly daily, typically for 30-45 minutes at a fairly high intensity. My heart is pretty great, and I've got a great recovery time.

Cardiovascularly I think I should be good.

Whats so weird is the lack of sex drive.

A bit curious to hear how well Tren/Dbol/Tbol etc might stack with a TRT dose. I tried 12.5mg ED of the aromasin for a bit, but i started to get some crazy emotions and lots of joint pain. Its possible that my aromasin is of poor quality/misdosed.

I appreciate your help boys!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is an odd one to diagnose. Possibly dial back your cycle dosage a little bit, and that might back some of the estrogen down as well. You could also try a milder AI like adex to see if you handle it better.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I do cardio nearly daily, typically for 30-45 minutes at a fairly high intensity. My heart is pretty great, and I've got a great recovery time.

A bit curious to hear how well Tren/Dbol/Tbol etc might stack with a TRT dose. I tried 12.5mg ED of the aromasin for a bit, but i started to get some crazy emotions and lots of joint pain. Its possible that my aromasin is of poor quality/misdosed.

I see. When you did aromasin everyday you crashed your estro. That's why you for achy joints and fucked emotions.
    You prob actually only need 6mg aromasin eod maybe e3d.

Aromasin I hate it. It's a suicidal inhibitor so when u lower estro too much with aromasin it can takes weeks to make new aromatase so your body can make estrogen again.

My suggestion is to stop aromasin completely... And eventually, libido will return. Then wait a bit and possibly add in 6mg aromasin eod or e3d.

Some people don't even need an ai on 500 test... Esp if your testosterone is an underground lab it could be half dosed...

- - - Updated - - -

Iv blast and cruised for over 5 years now and found aromasin is the absolute worst for me... Don't know why it gets so much praise.
    Maybe it's cause I'm a low aromatiser. On 750 test and 60 dbol I only need .25 arimidex eod. Great thing with arimidex is if you do happen to crash ur estro it comes right back up in a couple days.
    Aromasin arhh crash estro on aromasin and feel severely depressed and anxious and shit for a couple weeks, and no amount of extra test or dbol will raise estrogen faster so that u can feel Better.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

SHBG- 34 (16.5-55.9)

Are you still on a higher dose?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

why is a healthy and in shape, 26 year old already on TRT?

you pretty much have the reproductive system of a 75 year old at 26, so of course these symptoms will exist.

get off TRT before it is too late and be a normal 20 something! nobody should be touching hormones until 30+ for this reason

in the meantime pick up a bottle of n2generate ES, it will make you feel better

I will be the asshole in this thread who doesn't beat around the bush and tells you the truth that nobody wants to hear because I CARE. other guys are going to click on this thread in your situation who want to hop on TRT young cause they think it is the answer when i tell them it is a mistake. at the very least they will learn
    Last edited by stevesmi; 05-16-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No need to lecture here anymore but 26 and already years of TRT treatment under the belt. Ouch.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    @stevesmi I appreciate your genuine concern. As a little bit of backstory, i went in TRT about a year and a half ago after accidentally finding out that i had very low natural Test levels - around 230! This was without having ever used AAS.

To those who are seeing this and are on the fence about going on TRT, i only recommend it if you absolutely have too. Poking yourself 2x a week indefinitely is awful.

In my case, i was at risk of weak bones, heart failure, and was a bit foggy in the head from my low levels.

Prior to going on treatment, i had all the classic symptoms. Inability to gain lean mass, mid section fat, etc. the only issue i didn’t have is ED as even at my levels, it’s extremely rare with 25 year olds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast