Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Test Cyp, Test Prop, Tren Ace and Proviron Blast

gashred777

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
Gentlemen (I use that term sparingly),

Wanted to log this blast. Will be using the following....all PSL and EP line

Test 525 mg ( 280 mg cyp and 245 prop)
Tren Ace 250 mg
Proviron 50 mg per day
Aromasin 10 mg EOD
Caber .25 twice per week

I will update log with diet and training here soon. Started blast yesterday.

Current Covid cj Duteil is below

xIQPBJU.jpg

p6WKjdy.jpg

Gentlemen (I use that term sparingly),

Wanted to log this blast. Will be using the following....all PSL and EP line

Test 525 mg ( 280 mg cyp and 245 prop)
Tren Ace 250 mg
Proviron 50 mg per day
Aromasin 10 mg EOD
Caber .25 twice per week

I will update log with diet and training here soon. Started blast yesterday.

Current Covid cj Duteil is below

xIQPBJU.jpg

p6WKjdy.jpg

uVsdSvf.jpg

Not a big fan of daily updates with logs....especially at the beginning. They get repetitive. Starting the second week of blast. Definitely feeling the increase in androgens with the short esters. Libido starting to climb, heartburn starting front the tren and experiencing and increased heart rate. Energy is good overall and training has been on point and intense.

Diet is clean (as always) and eating in approx 300 calorie surplus currently. Macros are at 40/35/25 right now.

Looking slightly fuller (from muscles taking on water I’m sure) right now. Again, very early in the blast and not a whole lot to report at this time. I’ll update soon as things begin to progress.

Something I forgot to mention here....I started the tren out as low as I did because I’m running a course of accutane simultaneously with this blast. Ive bumped the tren to 75 mg EOD and I’ll stay there. Of
Course I’ll be monitoring and pulling bloods here in about 6 weeks.

Not a big fan of daily updates with logs....especially at the beginning. They get repetitive. Starting the second week of blast. Definitely feeling the increase in androgens with the short esters. Libido starting to climb, heartburn starting front the tren and experiencing and increased heart rate. Energy is good overall and training has been on point and intense.

Diet is clean (as always) and eating in approx 300 calorie surplus currently. Macros are at 40/35/25 right now.

Looking slightly fuller (from muscles taking on water I’m sure) right now. Again, very early in the blast and not a whole lot to report at this time. I’ll update soon as things begin to progress.
I'm right there with ya, checking in a few times here and there is good for most.. Some times we like to see daily updates especially when some one is pre or post comp.
We see that the heat has turned up on the acidic aspect, hang in there. The heartburn and be a bitch..

Quick update here. Some mild and sporadic night sweats. Started to manage carbs before bed and I’m sure that will help. I’ve also cut back AI to 10 mg of asin e3d now. Weight up 5-6 pounds. I’ve upped my famotidine dosage a little and it has helped in combatting the heartburn that was coming on from the tren. Libido up for sure. Wife knew I was blasting again so she has been more than accommodating. Training on point and I’ve actually lowered the amount of working sets per muscle group I’m doing per week as this is a growing blast. Still hitting each muscle group twice per week.....just lowered the volume slightly. I’m really trying to focus on eating and resting to grow here. Only 2 weeks into the blast now so not much more to report at this point. I’ll share more as things progress and a few pics along the way.

Quick update here. Some mild and sporadic night sweats. Started to manage carbs before bed and I’m sure that will help. I’ve also cut back AI to 10 mg of asin e3d now. Weight up 5-6 pounds. I’ve upped my famotidine dosage a little and it has helped in combatting the heartburn that was coming on from the tren. Libido up for sure. Wife knew I was blasting again so she has been more than accommodating. Training on point and I’ve actually lowered the amount of working sets per muscle group I’m doing per week as this is a growing blast. Still hitting each muscle group twice per week.....just lowered the volume slightly. I’m really trying to focus on eating and resting to grow here. Only 2 weeks into the blast now so not much more to report at this point. I’ll share more as things progress and a few pics along the way.

bro...good update...heartburn from tren happens to me too

night sweats! she’s introducing herself! it’s time!!

Is there a reason you chose tren ace vs. tren e? I've heard ace is much more up and down with all the sides and night sweats and such. Never ran tren before so I'm just picking your brain.

Is there a reason you chose tren ace vs. tren e? I've heard ace is much more up and down with all the sides and night sweats and such. Never ran tren before so I'm just picking your brain.

It's so individual I'd hazard a guess it'll depend on the user.

I feel that i respond bette to it. It has more of a punch too. 300 ace is comparable to 400 enanthate. And I definitely recommend ace for a first run if you have to bail from sides. The sides are going to come if you are prone to them....whether it’s ace or enan.

Back
Top Bottom