Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puberty Gyno Reversal Help

samuelew

Registered
hi, im 19 with 2.5 years of training. i got my puberty gyno since i was 13 and its really annoying because im embarrased to strip half naked because of my gyno. my nipple is round and is see through to most shirts that i wear.

ive researched some steroids that can be used for reversing puberty gyno, such as, nolvadex, tamoxifen etc. ive also read about Evolutionary Anti-Gyno 3.0. but from what ive read through threads from reddit, this forum and everyone seems to be using different stacks to remove gyno.

i would be gratetful if anyone could help me with the steroids that i should take, its doses and the period of time that i should keep using it.

thank you :)

first off gyno from puberty is awful so i don't blame you for wanting to get rid of it.

2nd those drugs you listed ARE NOT steroids.

3rd don't get advice on ANYTHING off reddit lol, you are asking for trouble bro

now to get rid of your gyno you have 2 options

1. run the anti-gyno stack
2. elect to have surgery to remove it

also keep in mind you might not have gyno.. you might be just holding fat there

I promise you the only thing that will work is finding a good plastic surgeon and getting the surgery.

Op, letrozole is the only drug that can reverse it. Best used in conjunction with other drugs listed in anti-gyno protocol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

hi, im 19 with 2.5 years of training. i got my puberty gyno since i was 13 and its really annoying because im embarrased to strip half naked because of my gyno. my nipple is round and is see through to most shirts that i wear.

ive researched some steroids that can be used for reversing puberty gyno, such as, nolvadex, tamoxifen etc. ive also read about Evolutionary Anti-Gyno 3.0. but from what ive read through threads from reddit, this forum and everyone seems to be using different stacks to remove gyno.

i would be gratetful if anyone could help me with the steroids that i should take, its doses and the period of time that i should keep using it.

thank you :)

You RESEARCHED and your RESEARCH didn't tell you those aren't steroids??

first off gyno from puberty is awful so i don't blame you for wanting to get rid of it.

i can really feel the lump under my nipples haha

You RESEARCHED and your RESEARCH didn't tell you those aren't steroids??

hey, i know that those are what is called AI (aromatase inhibitor), bad phrasing, and im also new here, im sorry if i did any wrongs.

- - - Updated - - -

i can really feel the lump under my nipples haha, thanks for the tip btw :)

Op, letrozole is the only drug that can reverse it. Best used in conjunction with other drugs listed in anti-gyno protocol.

is it necessary to use N2Guard and Yohimflame sprays alongside letro, nolva and cardarine? i wanted to learn here

is it necessary to use N2Guard and Yohimflame sprays alongside letro, nolva and cardarine? i wanted to learn here
For the best results, yes. But I had good experience with just letro and nolva. Give it a try, still cheaper and easier than going under a knife.

At your age I would work with the doctor. No reason to start fucking with hormones on your own at 19.

And the winning answer goes to Masonic. Go see a doctor kid. Letro may work if your gyno isn’t extreme. It could also be fat/shitty diet. Most likely it’ll require surgery.

But for the love of all things good and holy, see a doc and do not take advice about your 19 year old body from a forum unless that advice is “go away and see a doctor”.

Back
Top Bottom