Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purity Source Lab

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Purity Source Lab

Havenít been on for a bit training kinda went to hell with work and the who virus thing. I am back and was wondering before the whole pandemic deal purity was having some issues. I have had awesome success with them in the past. So whats the word with them? Are they good to go on orders for domestic? Can anyone vouch? Thanks ahead!

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Been using PSL during and post pandemic for USA domestic orders and always 100% success.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strengthaboveall View Post
    Havenít been on for a bit training kinda went to hell with work and the who virus thing. I am back and was wondering before the whole pandemic deal purity was having some issues. I have had awesome success with them in the past. So whats the word with them? Are they good to go on orders for domestic? Can anyone vouch? Thanks ahead!
    Puritysourcelabs is still good, very trusted and approved. I can tell you they have been golden the whole time even during pandemic.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Puritysourcelabs.ru thats the right domain, trusted and approved on EVO. Vision is a true hero of our community, he's the real deal.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You could just have checked posts. They're golden

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Puritysourcelabs is approved, reliable source, very happy with their products

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Used them recently for a domestic and overseas order with not issues. Would have no issue ordering from them.

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL .. Domestic Supply or NapsGear are trusted and reliable sources Ö
    you will get the best quality, customer service and shipping speed!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Their issues were primarily with shipping and product availability I believe. As far as I am aware there were never any product quality issues.

I've placed 2 domestic orders with them in the past couple months and everything went smoothly. About 7-10 days from order to doorstep including the BTC payment processing.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have using all from them and never have a problem , delivery , packaging and quality all perfect . yes sometimes some out of stock , but when you are good and you are using the real stuff inside of label is normal to have out of stock some products .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast